I'll be retiring from modding for a while, unsure of how long Oct 12, 2015

Wulf_Oman was last seen:
May 19, 2017
    1. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      I'll be retiring from modding for a while, unsure of how long
      1. Wulf_Oman
        Wulf_Oman
        Honestly, I may not come back. Focusing on a lot of other stuff right now. However, I will be updating and adding a disclaimer to the top of all my mods stating that anyone can choose to update the mod if they wish. All my mods are all rather "Open Source" anyway. So if the community wants to revive any of the mods, they can feel free to do so.
        Oct 12, 2015
    2. TheAwsome
      TheAwsome
      How are the plans for Crystomic Entomology coming? I'm super excited for it.
      1. Wulf_Oman
        Wulf_Oman
        I haven't done much since I tried bringing it back, mainly just the spiders and bee item extras, I'm unsure when I'll return to coding...so it's more then likely not coming soon, if at all. However, if you find someone who wants to take it over and have them contact me, I'd be more then happy to supply the old and new files for them to bring it back.
        Oct 12, 2015
    3. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      It's going to take much longer for me to finish and/or update everything. I've hit quite an emotional low lately.
    4. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      I lied I still have quite a bit to do. This will take a while yet. I still need help with Lua scripts.
    5. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Almost done. Just gotta fix the Mutagen object Luas and test everything out. Anyone good at Lua? PM me, please
    6. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Working on bringing back Crystomic Entomology - this time I'll make sure I have Cactuar's full permission
    7. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Looking for a volunteer to be a dedicated tester for unreleased mods/updates. Anyone interested? Message me.
    8. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      I have quite a bit to do modding wise - so updates and releases will be rather sporadic
      1. Kayuko likes this.
    9. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
    10. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Crystalworks has been released! All my Koala mods (except for a few small ones) have officially been updated to UG.
    11. betailas
      betailas
      here it is: http://prntscr.com/6tyiib, here \CompleteGunTiers\recipes\spawningtable\pistol\ and for other weapons, so check it, please. i've fixed it for myself but not sure if this won't cause the crash at others.
      1. Wulf_Oman likes this.
    12. Rokador
      Rokador
      Hello! Can you update Apex tail mod to Upbeat giraffe? If you have no time for it I can do this for you! ;)
      1. Wulf_Oman
        Wulf_Oman
        The old version still works - all it does is edit the body png files, that's it.
        Apr 2, 2015
    13. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      If anyone wants to keep up with what I'm working on for mods, I'll being posting a blog of my progress here http://bit.ly/1DZzFIx
      1. DragonSoulSong likes this.
    14. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      My computer is in repair, so I'm borrowing a friends spare one. With luck I'll be able to still update mods.
    15. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      The next mod I'll be working on for development is Crystalworks, then Atomworks
    16. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Scratch that, still haven't started working on the updates as my laptop is being rather slow. I'll work on them once I can though.
    17. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Anyone who is wondering when my remaining mods will update: I'll either start work on them this weekend or coming week!
    18. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Edit: Also my computer needs more RAM, so any mods still left by me probably won't be updated for a while.
    19. Wulf_Oman
      Wulf_Oman
      Sorry I haven't replied or updated lately, I've been hospitalized
    20. jambox5
      jambox5
      you can keep it in. Just a friendly reminder
  • About

Birthday:
    October 20
    Home Page:
    http://www.wulf-oman.weebly.com/
    I am Wulf_Oman, a modder for Starbound and retired minecraft player. I enjoy making pixel art but a lot of time lack the motivation to do so, unless something is just itching in my mind to do it. Which is a lot of reason I make promises, then take forever to do them.

My website can be found here

My twitter for mod updates and randomness can be found here