Comments on Profile Post by Dilrax

1. The | Suit
    The | Suit
    It would be better if you put on the bottom of your overview page ( Right above where the review box is ) - "Report all Errors and Bugs here --> [ Link to Discussion Page ]" This will curtail most of the bug reports to the proper location.
    Apr 7, 2015
  2. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    Way a head of ya their
    Apr 8, 2015
  3. RenTek: Reni
    RenTek: Reni
    there is always a reason for a problem or error to occur and making a review to say something doesn't work simply because you got unlucky isn't helpful, so we already set out to investigate it ^^
    Apr 8, 2015
  4. The | Suit
    The | Suit
    You are free to report any tech support issues in reviews also.
    Apr 8, 2015
  5. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    It kinda just feels like it disregards the point of their being a discussion tab...
    Apr 8, 2015
  6. The | Suit
    The | Suit
    Personally what I have noticed is its more commonly the users with 0 posts who use Review section to ask for help. Instead of ever making a post.
    Apr 8, 2015
  7. RenTek: Reni
    RenTek: Reni
    wasn't their a pop up about navigating the forums? and i think most of the problems in that case like this one is its human error on their end... well some times we avali make mistakes too but... hehehe
    Apr 9, 2015
  8. Dilrax
    Dilrax
    there was one about "hey welcome to the forums!" if that's what you meant, but i dont think it was about navigating it.
    Apr 9, 2015