Share This Page

Gothboy77

Industrial Terraformer, Male, from Ohio

Chillin yo Feb 3, 2014

Gothboy77 was last seen:
Mar 20, 2015
    1. Iritana
      Iritana
      Any plans to update the Hempcraft mod? If not, would you consider releasing it for someone else to resurrect?
      1. Iritana
        Iritana
        It was a lot of fun, I definitely appreciated having it in game.
        Feb 25, 2015
      2. Gothboy77
        Gothboy77
        would love to update the mod, unfortunately I have not been able to purchase Starbound yet, so I am not able to fix the mod without the current version. Another thing, every time the Chucklefish team pushes a new update, it breaks the mod. Unless you only play the stable branch, not nightly.
        Mar 20, 2015
    2. facara
      facara
      Ok changed the object tyoe to loungeable. Then I could sleep in it

But still not 2 players in same bed :(
      1. Gothboy77
        Gothboy77
        Sorry, I have yet to update Lovebound for Enraged Koala. I will do this sometime, I am glad you enjoy the mod :)
        Oct 21, 2014
      2. facara
        facara
        Well it does work for enraged koala :P

I fixed the bugged bed.

You have to set the object type to loungeble instead of interacteble :P
        Oct 24, 2014
    3. facara
      facara
      Hai your love mod is bugged :S

I can't sleep in the bed :(

Even less with another player :(

Would so want that to work with the love bed so me and my bf can sleep in same bed in game :P
    4. Gothboy77
      Gothboy77
      Chillin yo
    5. Gothboy77
  • About

Birthday:
    September 27
    Home Page:
    http://brickmania.findtalk.biz
    Computer Repair and Gaming
    I play lots of games and have a lot of spare time. Blockland and Starbound are my favorite PC games, along with a few others. I am a retro gamer, so I love classic sega and snes type games. I absolutely hate dwarf fortress though

Favorite Games (no specific order): Blockland, Starbound, Devil May Cry, Dark Cloud 1 and 2, Legend of Mana, Samurai Warriors 2 Empires, Terraria, Gmod, Dragonball Z SAGAS and Tenkaichi 2, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Phantasy Star, Shining Soul 2, Dragon Quest VIII, and many, MANY others

I am also a big fan of anime. But it has to be good anime. DMC, Higurashi, Deathnote,
    Aoi Bungaku, Naruto Shippuden, DBZ, Bleach, YuYu Hakosho are some of my favorites. I love Miyazaki (and other) anime films (Princess Mononoke, Howls Moving Castle, Castle In The Sky, Spirited Away, The Girl Who Lept Through Time, NausicaƤ Valley of the Wind, and many others