Comments on Profile Post by Beatrice

1. LethalShade
    LethalShade
    Lolwut ?
    Dec 4, 2014
  2. yclatious
    yclatious
    Beatrice got mad, dont worry, she will come back eventualy.
    Dec 12, 2014
  3. Beatrice
    Beatrice
    Beeing treated as any "hater" out there when I had spend so much time to make this community a better place tells a lot about the fanaticism of some members on this board. This was the case why I "left" this forums twice. Commenting on my page and saying "I got mad" is not the best way to better my trust in the people around here - especially when I was even reported to the moderator.
    Dec 26, 2014
  4. yclatious
    yclatious
    Didnt mean to have any kind of condescending or arrogant quality to my post, I was simply saying you ere indeed mad, but that you would return.

Being judgeamental, and thinking I immediately think you are a Haytar and your opinion or contribute to the forums is worthless is, in of itself, shitty, and disrespectfull.
    Dec 26, 2014
  5. Beatrice
    Beatrice
    It's not only you, yclatious. It was only the last drop on a boiling pot of hot fat.
    Dec 26, 2014
  6. yclatious
    yclatious
    Heck, I got nothing but respect for you, ad your buildings, stuff is amazing.

I was informing Letal that you were indeed mad, and by that, you were going to be absent.Whats your deal?
    Dec 26, 2014
  7. yclatious
    yclatious
    Whoops, ninja'd.
    Dec 26, 2014
  8. Beatrice
    Beatrice
    I know that you're a person searching for harmony, and I appreciate the fact that you make your point clear/apologize/etc; once again, it's not the case that "you" were the key-factor. However, like I said, I'll be more silent in the future, as I learned my lecture when it comes to accepted points of view in this forums. I would like to end this discussion at this point.
    Dec 26, 2014