Ulithium_Dragon
Last Activity:
Jan 5, 2024
Mods:
Home Page:
Student

Share This Page

Ulithium_Dragon

Space Kumquat, Male, from The Universe (maybe).

Just released a new mod: "Avali-Themed Cursor Replacers" (http://community.playstarbound.com/resources/avali-themed-cursor-replacers.4034) Aug 19, 2016

Ulithium_Dragon was last seen:
Jan 5, 2024
    1. Bat Dash
      Bat Dash
      umm hello. I he meant that Bazooka not appear or spear in the mod installation occurs as I said and look in the Avali Workbench Arma and I could say that nothing happens
      if this is misspelled that use the translator only to write
      postscript 2 Using the starbound 1.0 with the 1.0 mod
    2. greenRAM
      greenRAM
      Exactly, the upgrade mechanic seems to use the teleport location as the reference between upgrades. The ship aligns to the teleport location. To account for that, I locked the teleport in place and re-added it in the same place on every update to correspond with the original ship after the first main update.
      1. Ulithium_Dragon
        Ulithium_Dragon
        Ooook, so it's rooted to the teleport location. Yeah, that's the kind of "very, VERY important information" that I REALLY needed to know fist lol... Thanks.
        Aug 29, 2016
    3. greenRAM
      greenRAM
      I updated the Orpheus Colony for the Human ship. This should be enough to get you started if you still feel like working on the Avali version. Let me know if you want any help.
      1. Ulithium_Dragon likes this.
      2. Ulithium_Dragon
        Ulithium_Dragon
        Thanks lol. Honestly I was too... unsure about how to handle the merging of the two ship files and didn't want to mess with something I didn't fully understand.

I mean in all other cases the ship upgrade does not move the reference point or change the ship's location inside the sprite.
        Aug 28, 2016
      3. Ulithium_Dragon
        Ulithium_Dragon
        I was unable to find enough documentation (Starbound is always so poorly documented), and I was unsure how it would handle moving already-placed ship parts to a new section of the image (as afraid I'd break all placed down objects and such).

But I may have enough information now that you'd updated. Assuming you kept your original design of "start off with base ship, dock at colony later" that is.
        Aug 28, 2016
    4. Ulithium_Dragon
    5. Ulithium_Dragon
    6. Mackinz
      Mackinz
      I just randomly stumbled upon you on the STEP forums. Hi!
      1. Ulithium_Dragon
        Ulithium_Dragon
        Ironic consider that is probably one the forums I have posted the LEAST in! n.nU
        Apr 29, 2016
      2. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        Well, there's not many other places to discuss the Mod Organizer 2 alpha versions!
        Apr 29, 2016
      3. Ulithium_Dragon
        Ulithium_Dragon
        Oh is THAT what you saw it on. Yeah that makes sense then - I have this Avali image edit set as my Gravatar, and I was too lazy on the S.T.E.P. forums to change it to something else lol.
        Apr 29, 2016
    7. NekoUndead
      NekoUndead
      Thanks for respond me C:
    8. Prodigy0fDeath
      Prodigy0fDeath
      Still not letting me download the tech bow, i have all requirements and i deleted the old one and still wont let me download it no matter what i do, keeps saying its invalid. but was a good mod while it lasted for me.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ulithium_Dragon
      3. Prodigy0fDeath
        Prodigy0fDeath
        ty that worked
        Sep 16, 2014
      4. Ulithium_Dragon
        Ulithium_Dragon
        I know the problem was solved for you, but a lot of other people were complaining, so I just uploaded the one that worked for you as the main file. Also, that MEGA link is now dead. The new mirror to MEGA has a lik in the description, but even though it's the same file now, I'm posting the updated link here for referential purposes: https://mega.co.nz/#!gcxGWLpY!u5KJN27uvaEin8SFxaC6R6VUkccabDNt7McxQEFkc8A
        Sep 26, 2014
    9. Type-Luna
      Type-Luna
      Perhaps if you reduce the damage by a proportionate amount (probably to 5/7th of its current damage), the bow could instead simply shave off half of a character's energy (about 5/7th of the current cost). That way they can get at least two consecutive shots and aren't somewhat screwed if they miss the first.
      1. Ulithium_Dragon likes this.
      2. Ulithium_Dragon
        Ulithium_Dragon
        Done! New version released. Thanks for the suggestion, I just wasn't sure what worked best!
        Sep 1, 2014
    10. Ulithium_Dragon
    11. Ulithium_Dragon
      Ulithium_Dragon
      Working more on my child version of the popular Avali race mod. Got the ok to use the assets from RyuujinZERO!
      1. Nutric
        Nutric
        Something like the Kids mod but with little cute and fluffy Avali? :D
        Jul 27, 2014
  • About

Home Page:
    http://ulithiumdragon.webs.com
    Student
    N/A.

Signature

[My Starbound Mods]: [​IMG] [My Stardew Valley Mods]:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------