Mar 27, 2021
Mods:
Birthday:
January 20
Personal Trainer

Share This Page

dcsk8erboy

Space Kumquat, Male, from North Carolina, USA

Taking a break from modding for a little while! Working on some personal things in my life! I want to finish that New Naruto Mod one day! Mar 1, 2014

dcsk8erboy was last seen:
Mar 27, 2021
    1. iTzKayce3
      iTzKayce3
      Will you update the naruto mod?
    2. killith
      killith
      Will you be back to modding any tine woon? I really would like to have your mods on starbound now that it has been released
    3. General Nuclear
    4. hehao7938
      hehao7938
      Thank you for bringing a Mod so good for us! :D
    5. ImperviumAvian
      ImperviumAvian
      That's Great :D Cant wait to see those pesky meteors fail miserably at destroying my hard work >:D
    6. ImperviumAvian
      ImperviumAvian
      well ok, thnx :) I will see if it worked the next time a meteor strikes. But does it work for BIG meteors too? I heard some conflicting info about it.
      1. dcsk8erboy
        dcsk8erboy
        hm, well last time i checked which was months ago, it worked for both!
        Mar 28, 2014
    7. ImperviumAvian
      ImperviumAvian
      Please tell me how to install your mod that disables meteor damage D: I know nothing of starbound modding :/
      1. dcsk8erboy
        dcsk8erboy
        I haven't played starbound in months, but normally you would download the mod, unzip it with WinRar or Winzip or something, and put the file in the "mod" file of Starbound found in steam/steamapps/common/starbound/mod, or something like that.
        Mar 27, 2014
    8. Voydspektre
      Voydspektre
      If you don't mind me asking, why did you take down solid color body suits? I was gonna download that :(
    9. dcsk8erboy
      dcsk8erboy
      Taking a break from modding for a little while! Working on some personal things in my life! I want to finish that New Naruto Mod one day!
    10. haziel831
      haziel831
      biome problems? hum...ok, i will check this out. damm another 400mb update .
    11. MattusTheGreat
      MattusTheGreat
      I am a big fan of Fairy Tail, so I obviously like your mod. However, I have thought of some ideas that might make it even better. I can't post everything in a comment, so start a conversation with me and then I'll be able to tell you.
    12. Laxus Dreyar
      Laxus Dreyar
      Just a request, any chance you can put some lightning stuff in there at some point?

Like, a no-weapon model yellow electric-y slice, or a couple of tech things where you use the lightning roar, and one where you summon lightning to hit where your cursor is.

Of course, if it is difficult, awkward or tedious, let me know. And, if it's the actual PNG stuff that's a problem, I might be able to sort it out.
    13. Laxus Dreyar
      Laxus Dreyar
      Just thought I'd let you know, I have just made a Laxus, that currently replaces the Erza stuff. If you want the files so that you can fix it up into separate items, let me know?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Laxus Dreyar
        Laxus Dreyar
        There's also a preview in there, I think. Not sure if it's properly done for all the pose options, but for the pose in the preview, I've done it the best I can.
        Feb 2, 2014
      3. dcsk8erboy
        dcsk8erboy
        Looks pretty good, I'll run it by my co-creator for the Fairy Tail mod! We will probably add it to the game and we will give you credit for you work, thanks for the contribution!
        Feb 2, 2014
      4. Laxus Dreyar
        Laxus Dreyar
        It's fine! I did it for myself really, then I just thought, might as well let you know.
        Feb 2, 2014
    14. Mö-WLP
      Mö-WLP
      I saw that you made a lot of cool mods, and I wanted to ask if you could make a mod about the anime "Soul Eater", if you know that anime. Thanks if you'd do that :DD
      ( sorry for eventually bad english, it isn't my native language :/ )
      1. dcsk8erboy
        dcsk8erboy
        Hm. I already have a lot of mods at the moment, so it probably won't be a while til I start a new mod as big as that one! But I do know the anime, and I enjoyed watching it!
        Jan 22, 2014
    15. dcsk8erboy
      dcsk8erboy
      1. Mö-WLP likes this.
    16. dcsk8erboy
      dcsk8erboy
      1. Mö-WLP likes this.
    17. dcsk8erboy
  • About

Birthday:
    January 20
    Personal Trainer
    Hi,

My name is Shawn. I love to play soccer, I play the guitar, I like animals, I eat healthy, I'm a nice guy, and I like to play computer games sometimes. I watch a lot of anime, and I am learning Japanese right now with a friend. We are planning on going to Japan sometime later this year to teach English!

I started modding for the first time a week after Starbound came out, but I haven't modded since February 2014, just kind of got tired of it after 2 straight months of it!

Add me if you want!
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/dcsk8erboy