Share This Page

Seterwind

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male

Wow, glad the update was mostly bug free. Lots of feedback. Mar 19, 2014

Seterwind was last seen:
Oct 12, 2016
    1. Lord_Epicness98
      Lord_Epicness98
      I have made some thing for you Seterwind if you would ever make a Necromancy magic I made a art of a book for it :D so message me if your entrested :D
    2. Lord_Epicness98
      Lord_Epicness98
      Seterwind if you wouldn't mind could you help me on modding It would be greatly appreciated and it would help me get started on modding/codeing so message me back if you will give me some of your time. :D
    3. Ethang1234
      Ethang1234
      sorry about saying that your arcane ad-on teleport was broken because it wasn't I just wasn't using properly sorry. it's a great mod but could you ad some necromancy if you can
    4. Seterwind
      Seterwind
      Wow, glad the update was mostly bug free. Lots of feedback.
    5. bluecar06
      bluecar06
      Hey Seterwind! I want to add your arcane add-on mod into my modpack in the next update (Of it)! Check it out, go to my profile and look at my mods, there you'll see the pack. Thanks. ~Blue
      1. Seterwind
        Seterwind
        No problem, thank you for asking permission.
        Mar 19, 2014
    6. CribbyCribb
      CribbyCribb
      Cannot figure out if there's a message system, but for the arcane Add-on, is it compatible with the starscape, and the Fully customizable ship mod?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. CribbyCribb
        CribbyCribb
        Hi again, Theres been a bug with the teleport spell in multiplayer, where ehn used deep underground you go all the way up, but then beyond, eventually to space. so yeah, dunno if its just due to multiplayer or what.
        Mar 19, 2014
      3. Seterwind
        Seterwind
        Thats interesting I will take a look and see what I might have screwed up :D
        Mar 19, 2014
      4. Seterwind
        Seterwind
        I couldn't repeat the error, so I lowered the speed so that the server, if there is larger latency, has more time to do the check for if on surface.
        Mar 19, 2014
    7. CuttsAndBruises
      CuttsAndBruises
      I took your advice and started a fresh character after installing the mod. It really made the experience more fluid. Your mechanics are really well integrated with the existing systems. Keep up the good work!
      1. Seterwind likes this.
    8. search190
      search190
      ok
      :D
      1. Seterwind likes this.
    9. MrEpicJon
      MrEpicJon
      Hey can you message me in I want to ask you some things about seeing if i can use your mod in a video.
      1. Seterwind likes this.
    10. Seterwind
      Seterwind
      Mods doing great, thank you all my followers.
    11. Seterwind
      Seterwind
      Version 1.0 of my magic mod is complete!
  • About