Share This Page

Yumi

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Female, from Acheron (LV-426), Zeta II Reticuli

Beep Boop . _. Aug 19, 2017

Yumi was last seen:
Aug 19, 2017
    1. MilkCalf
      MilkCalf
      Nice avatar. Do I know you from somewhere?
    2. Yumi
      Yumi
      Beep Boop . _.
    3. GabirilosGR
      GabirilosGR
      Nice image...i like it.
      1. Yumi likes this.
      2. Yumi
        Yumi
        Why thank you kind sir!
        Jan 21, 2013
      3. GabirilosGR
        GabirilosGR
        You're welcome lady!
        Jan 21, 2013
    4. Yumi
      Yumi
      Well since I'm updating my status it probably means one of two things! I'm either really bored or I'm temporarily insane.
    5. Yumi
      Yumi
      Waiting.. Patiently.
  • About

Weyland-Yutani Scientist
    About me? Is this a test? Some sort of background check? I'm innocent I swear! Wait it's not about that? Just random stuff about me? Oh? Okay! Well first, I'm not talking to myself I'm imagining what you are saying and replying to that! I'm wrong? No I'm not! If I was you would've stopped reading this ages ago and you wouldn't be able to see what I'm typing right now which means you can't really be sure if I know what's going on in your head or not and if I'm actually correct or not!

This didn't really say anything about me did it? Well I think it did! It shows my not so messed up personality to the poor creatures who decided to view this (which I'm guessing is on my profile page I really have no idea) and that that that... Don't know where I was going with all this but I think the point I've been trying to make is:

Hello! It's nice to meet you! Please disregard everything I've said up until now! Thank you and have a nice day~