Share This Page

projectmayhem

Spaceman Spiff, Male

projectmayhem was last seen:
Jun 26, 2022
    1. Cryptoid
    2. iamyoyoman
      iamyoyoman
      do you still need pokemon trainer clothing? i can help with that.
      1. projectmayhem
        projectmayhem
        Yes please. I'm using some from another pokemon mod, that had open permissions. I need some clothing for Crew Members who are pokemon trainers, and randomly spawned npc pokemon trainers, like you would battle as your wander in the games
        Jun 30, 2018
    3. Lord InkSans
      Lord InkSans
      I wanted ask if you can help me fix mod because I crash if I sit in captain's chair and I was wondering if you can fix it I can send mod over if I have too. The owner of it gave up on mod and I seen that you fix crash for captain chair for other modded race.
      1. projectmayhem
        projectmayhem
        Yes I can.
        May 18, 2018
      2. Lord InkSans
        Lord InkSans
        sorry for late reply but mod is kinepic race mod when friend or I sit in captain's chair we crash I was hoping if you can make something fix this I would be happy I try ask owner about update it but he tells me he want it be outdated and that he gave up on it if I have send link for mod I can keep in mind this mod stop being updated in 2015
        May 19, 2018
      3. Lord InkSans
        Lord InkSans
        im not good at typing so sorry if it bad
        May 19, 2018
    4. Shadox2.0
      Shadox2.0
      Hi i've notice we don't see the lure and reel recipe unless in /admin mode , i've try craft the master fishing rod for see if it unlock the master reel and lure recipe but didnt work , can you check for add master reel and lure recipe to the agricultural station please ?

Thx in advance
      1. projectmayhem
        projectmayhem
        opps thank you, i had a spelling error on them. they should work now.
        Apr 6, 2018
        Shadox2.0 likes this.
    5. Springtrap189
      Springtrap189
      I got the Star Wars Community mod working, but the vehicles crash my game. I'm assuming you wouldn't add them if they didn't work; can you explain? (not sure where to put bug reports)
      1. projectmayhem
        projectmayhem
        you can put the error log on https://pastebin.com/ and then link it here. Ill take a look and see if I can figure out why its crashing for you
        Oct 27, 2017
      2. Springtrap189
        Springtrap189
        Two things.
        Firstly. I've experimented more and determined it simply doesn't work on ships, where I was testing, because my computer is... lacking in beef.
        Secondly, I'm not sure where the log file is.
        Nov 8, 2017
    6. Mariotu4
      Mariotu4
      I have the GOG version of this game and and Steam won't let me download the mod directly from the workshop. I really love your mod and would like to have the latest features. Would you mind keeping the Star Wars Community Mod updated on this website as well?
      1. projectmayhem likes this.
      2. projectmayhem
        projectmayhem
        Sure will! Sorry about that, I'll upload the newest version right now!
        Aug 17, 2017
        Mariotu4 likes this.
    7. NovaJ
      NovaJ
      Hey would you help me make a skiing mod? I will do the sprites becuase i cant mod.
      1. projectmayhem
        projectmayhem
        Sure, just send me the sprites
        May 13, 2017
  • About