Share This Page

sayter

The Waste of Time, from Earth

Awesome. Mar 19, 2016

sayter was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:51 AM
    1. ChronoHyperion
      ChronoHyperion
      Hello, can you add the Draconis race mod by Notameme for Frackin' Races. Is it a yes or no?
    2. EricSilva2018
      EricSilva2018
      1. sayter
        sayter
        no thanks
        Jan 17, 2018
    3. ArchimediesMD
      ArchimediesMD
    4. Sparklink
      Sparklink
      Hey Sayter. I wanted to know if you would add the Canids in Frackin’ Races, I had gotten several requests in the past and I said I would talk to you about it. Since my latest update the download rate has doubled; I figured now seemed like a good time to ask. If you are interested in adding them and want to discuss it a little before adding them I also go by Sparklink on Steam. I could also give you my ID on Discord.
    5. Eli_Shane
      Eli_Shane
      1. View previous comments...
      2. sayter
        sayter
        please use pastebin. I do not speak russian and do not know what i am clicking on for certain with your link.
        Nov 23, 2017
      3. sayter
        sayter
        Furthermore, nothing in here appears to be caused by FU. It is another of your mods conflicting with it. Specifically, the physics file is being overwritten by one of your mods. This is your issue to fix, not FU.
        Nov 23, 2017
      4. Eli_Shane
        Eli_Shane
        https://pastebin.com/2TcfWU2T I will then try to remove some of the mods, and check which ones interfere with the work. Just before this all worked. A new FU is not compatible with some mods in particular with the mods of the races.
        Nov 24, 2017
        EricSilva2018 likes this.
    6. The First Nova
      The First Nova
      gimme the master manipulator id sayter I swear to only user its power for good
      1. sayter
        sayter
        beat the game to unlock it like everyone else.
        Nov 21, 2017
      2. The First Nova
        The First Nova
        i did now I want to have it in my beamaxe slot >:( I hate having mining tools in my weapon/building slots my dude
        Nov 22, 2017
      3. badlazer2
        badlazer2
        Put you in /admin mode and you will be able to craft it without any material
        Apr 6, 2018
    7. Skrewlose
      Skrewlose
      Hey, just a quick question about something that's been bugging me. I was playing through the tutorial, messing with the camera panning, and I came across an NPC right at the very end standing next to your starting ship.

Brown clothes, greyish skin, pink hair, and a pair of goggles pushed up onto their forehead.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Skrewlose
        Skrewlose
        Sorry, hit the character limit and forgot to actually ask. Haven't played very far (Kinda rage quit at getting a EoF crash after dying), and couldn't find anything at all about them. Just wanted to know who they were?
        Nov 15, 2017
      3. sayter
        sayter
        Thats Kevin. You'll learn more about him as you play FU.
        Nov 15, 2017
      4. Skrewlose
        Skrewlose
        Ah, thanks. Knew I'd seen him somewhere. Probably glanced over him the first time I went to the Science Outpost, before backing off and going "Nope" until I had the ability to actually do said science
        Nov 15, 2017
    8. SkreeneeR
      SkreeneeR
      Hello!
      After passing the first job with the mine base and the mutant crystal and the subsequent repair of the ship, all the same on the control panel flights hang the inscription "Navigation is disabled"
      What should I do? In vanilla after it, you could already travel and now not ... Maybe I missed something or did not understand? Help!
      1. sayter
        sayter
        follow the questlines in the FU tricorder quests for BYOS dude. build the ship part crafting station and then craft the FTL drive
        Nov 12, 2017
    9. Mayflower
      Mayflower
      Hi! I was wondering if you could get in touch with the creator of the modded race "Everis" and add support for it with Fracken Races/BYOS? I'd be really greatful!
    10. Lileats
      Lileats
      Hello sayter. I have released a race mod that has quite some content. Though it is still in beta. I would like to know that if the mod gets a bigger following, could you add support for my race to sayter? My race is called the Pyg. Hope we get in touch again! My steam is Lileats277 (Frozen_Pancakes). I will send you a friend request on there, as I check that more often
      1. sayter
        sayter
        if it gets popular and people ask, sure.
        Oct 29, 2017
        Lileats likes this.
      2. Lileats
        Lileats
        Great! The mod currently has 69 subs and one person asking for FR support.
        Oct 30, 2017
    11. xXTheSilentOneXx
      xXTheSilentOneXx
      Game crashes when i start up the game the Chucklefish logo pops up then the protectorate thing starts spinning then it crashes.
      heres the log :https://pastebin.com/S0iuxGvF
      If it helps i also have the Improved containers mod installed
      1. sayter
        sayter
        not an FU issue as far as i can see
        Oct 16, 2017
    12. Resursator
      Resursator
      1. sayter
        sayter
        You are about the 900th person to report this in two days. This is a vanilla bug. Holding two of the same type of activeitem (weapon) and quickly swapping their tooltips will cause a crash almost every single time. This goes for all weapon types, though spears are the biggest offender.
        Oct 5, 2017
      2. Resursator
        Resursator
        Sorry, I didn't know. But I didn't catch this crash in vanilla (I've finished playthrough, and I definitely had to catch it if it work like this), so I decide to report.
        Oct 5, 2017
      3. sayter
        sayter
        no worries. its a wonky bug.
        Oct 6, 2017
    13. Nishant004
      Nishant004
      Hey man, i pasted everything in mods folder not in assets folder. But the game is crashing.
    14. Flaak
      Flaak
      Hey man, you have given me alot of content to play consistently and I love it! You do a great job and thanks.
    15. xXTheSilentOneXx
      xXTheSilentOneXx
      1. xXTheSilentOneXx
        xXTheSilentOneXx
        also thanks for all the hard work
        Aug 7, 2017
    16. amirmiked12
      amirmiked12
      Sayter
      I'm offering help for weapons pixel art
      Do u need any help?
    17. OzonSF
      OzonSF
      Hello, I did a patch for FU to make it match my flat UI mod, but since I've edited many elements I wanted to know if can I upload it?
    18. TheVastLegend
      TheVastLegend
      You're one fast and frequent modder. <3 I installed frackinUniverse I think 20 minutes before you updated. I laughed so hard when I saw you had updated again
      1. mightybuck likes this.
    19. TheKingOfBlood
      TheKingOfBlood
      Are you going to add more stuff from abandoned or outdated mods or you going to add more destructive or fun item we can use.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        i add randomly :)
        May 23, 2017
        TheKingOfBlood likes this.
      2. TheKingOfBlood
        May 24, 2017
    20. Shotgun75
      Shotgun75
      Do you have Patreon account for donations?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        Apr 14, 2017
        Wartavian likes this.
  • About

Ninja