Comments on Profile Post by Tornadopelt

1. Kawa
    Kawa
    But "motherfucker" doesn't have the usual negative connotations to felin. That's why I suggested "afterbirth".
    Jun 15, 2017
  2. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    I see... so it would be "Ieipikaiae, leisulisae!" then?
    Jun 16, 2017
  3. Kawa
    Kawa
    Exactly.
    Jun 16, 2017
  4. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Nice. Also... if I use the workshop version of the Felin mod, where do i go to find out what furniture will attract a Felin comforter?
    Jun 16, 2017
  5. Kawa
    Kawa
    Download but don't install the repo version, then do a search for "sexy"? Or wait until I'm not in bed, posting from my phone, so I can look it up instead.
    Jun 16, 2017
  6. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Repo version?
    Jun 16, 2017
  7. Kawa
    Kawa
    The one from this site, not Steam Workshop. Insofar as you can call it "from this site" since I'm the one hosting them...
    Jun 16, 2017
  8. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Ah. I see. Well, a search for "sexy" turned up no results - but someone did help. They said the holo girl and the cage would be appropriately sexy items.
    Jun 16, 2017
  9. Kawa
    Kawa
    Those, and felinposter6.
    Jun 16, 2017
  10. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Is that the one with Mio?
    Jun 16, 2017
  11. Kawa
    Kawa
    No, that's Jalmine. Mio is #2.
    Jun 16, 2017
  12. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Still, it's time to build a Felin "Playboy Mansion" on my home world. Thanks for the tips!
    Jun 18, 2017
  13. Kawa
    Kawa
    Jun 18, 2017
  14. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    And you find that in a station?
    Jun 18, 2017
  15. Kawa
    Kawa
    No, that sign is part of my private not-safe-for-release mod. I suppose in the lore proper you could find a Frisky Magazine on a station... or basically -anywhere- they sell magazines, tbh, but in Starbound you'd need that private mod ;)

I was actually just stating a relevant fact in reply to your "Playboy Mansion" comment, since a "felin Playboy Mansion" would logically be a "Frisky Mansion".
    Jun 18, 2017
  16. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Not-Safe-For-Release mod meaning there's adult stuff involved?
    Jun 19, 2017
  17. Kawa
    Kawa
    Quite right.
    Jun 19, 2017
  18. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Sounds like a nice way to make Starbound more "Frisky".
    Jun 19, 2017
  19. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    BTW, it's not just a planet that I'm converting into a massive "Frisky Club". I'm gonna do the same thing with my ship.

Ah, I remember First Mate Uthinra. She was the first one I recruited my first time playing a Felin. .Off the bat, she told me that if I gave her 50 pixels, she'd go "all the way". When I recruited her, the cost for her "services" (at least, from an RP perspective) went from 50 pixels to free.
    Jun 19, 2017
    Kawa likes this.
  20. Tornadopelt
    Tornadopelt
    Unfortunately, Son Goku was wiped when I upgraded my comp... so sad...
    Jun 19, 2017