Comments on Profile Post by Crossfang

1. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Crossfang | Haha! I like glasses, too. I think they're stylish/cute. Which is a good thing, because I need to wear them. I am very blind, lol.
    Mar 24, 2017
  2. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Indeed! Oh you wear one irl? Cool.
    What's the grade of your eyes? If you don't mind me asking.
    Mar 24, 2017
  3. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    Pifft, I don't have a clue. I just go to the eye doctor, let him do his thing, and move on after picking out a new pair of frames. I just know that I'm super near-sighted. If I take off my glasses, my computer screen is just a mess of blurs. I have to be pretty much nose-to-screen to read words, if I went that route. I'm not even joking. I'm hella blind.
    Mar 24, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and Jimlad 42 like this.
  4. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Oh ok. xD
    Then your glasses are thick , I presume.
    Never worn contacts?
    Mar 24, 2017
  5. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    I have to agree, I like the look of glasses.
    I also most likely need to get some myself, but that can wait until later for no particular reason.
    Mar 24, 2017
  6. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Got a problem with your eyes? What's wrong?
    Mar 24, 2017
  7. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I wear glasses too. I'm somewhat far sighted and can't see some details like faces if they aren't close. I'm not a big fan of glasses myself and am thinking of trying out contacts.
    Mar 24, 2017
  8. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Crossfang | Surprisingly, no. I don't think my glasses are that thick - not like my dad's, anyway. Mine are slim-ish, with square metal frames w/ hearts on them.

And no, I've never worn contacts; never had much of reason to have them. *Shrugs* It gets annoying when I want to wear my masquerade mask, but I make it work with the glasses.
    Mar 24, 2017
  9. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Jimlad 42 | You really should get some type of corrective eye thing, be it glasses or contacts. It's makes a huge difference; one of the most magical things is putting on new glasses, and looking at TREE LEAVES, of all things. You can see the fine details on them, and it's incredible! The whole world looks different with glasses.
    Mar 24, 2017
    Firebird Zoom, Jimlad 42 and MilkCalf like this.
  10. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @MilkCalf | I say, go for it! Do whatever makes you comfortable. I've been wearing glasses since the third grade (and apparently needed them a couple of years before that), so I'm super used to them at (almost) twenty-five. I wear them all the time, except for sleeping or bathing. But if you're unhappy with your glasses, move on to contacts! :)
    Mar 24, 2017
  11. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    I see. You must look adorable with those! I can see it even though I cant! xD

Mask? What's it for?
    Mar 24, 2017
  12. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Crossfang | I originally got the masquerade mask for Halloween...roughly two years ago? Something like that. But now I wear it for fun, sometimes. I like being theatrical, lol.
    Mar 24, 2017
  13. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I'm used to wearing glasses. I just would rather not have them look vise, and would want to trade some of glasses' bad sides, cleaning them, incompatability with headphones and stuff.
    Mar 24, 2017
  14. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @MilkCalf | Eh, those things never bothered me. Much. I just roll with it, for the most part - the headphones thing can be a bit annoying, though, I will admit. Hmmm.

Still, go get some contacts! It sounds like it'll make your life easier, which is the important thing.
    Mar 24, 2017
  15. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    I think glasses and masks dont go well with each other imo. xD
    But yeah, dont let me stop ya. You do your own theatrical stuff , milady.
    Mar 24, 2017
  16. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Crossfang | Haha, it does look silly, but I like it anyway. Like I said, I make it work. WITH DETERMINATION.
    Mar 24, 2017
  17. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Hah, caught an undertale reference there.
    Btw,
    I too wear glasses sometimes, but for fashion only.
    Mar 24, 2017
  18. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    I'm just a bit nearsighted. I generally don't notice, but every so often it takes me a bit long to read a sign ahead. Recently we did an experiment to see who's glasses are best for me, my brothers, my sisters, or my mom's, just to ensure that I need glasses. (Right now if I need clarity I just use my brothers old glasses.)
    Mar 24, 2017
  19. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Crossfang | What style of glasses do you prefer? And yep, I'm Undertale Trash, as I affectionately call myself. XD
    Mar 24, 2017
  20. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Jimlad 42 | Well, it sounds like you've got it covered, then! :D

And it seems like you have a big family. I just have a mom (dead), a dad, and a big brother. And a sister-in-law!
    Mar 24, 2017
  21. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    I just have 3 siblings, two who are married. A sister (married) and two brothers, (Younger one's married.) of whom I'm the youngest child. (And a mom, and a dad, both alive.)
    But it never felt like a large family. None of us are loud and we're all introverts. You could fit two of my family in a house, and we would make less sound than one of my loud dramatic extroverted cousins.
    Mar 24, 2017
  22. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Jimlad 42 | To me, that's a big family. XD

My family is a group of oddball introverts. We're all quirky/eccentric in our own ways, but we usually mind our own business, too. Some of us can be loud, though. (Me)
    Mar 24, 2017
  23. Crossfang
  24. TheTinfoilCat
    TheTinfoilCat
    @Crossfang | Ooo, those are nice! I need to get around to taking a picture of my glasses, but I don't feel like it right now. (As if it's really hard, geez.) Oh, and I was talking about my glasses to a friend, and she said that glasses don't NEED to be super thick to accommodate to vision impairment these days. I'd been wondering about that, lol.
    Mar 27, 2017
    Crossfang, MilkCalf and Jimlad 42 like this.
  25. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I have ones similar to that pic. Just make the long handle things sleeker and slimmer and lose the cover bellow the glass.
    Mar 27, 2017
    Jimlad 42 and TheTinfoilCat like this.