Comments on Profile Post by MistyTheNeko

1. Surenu
    Surenu
    Floods are the worst.
    Mar 23, 2017
  2. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Yeah. All the rain we had in 2015 caused the river in one of the nearby towns to go up , almost to the bridge. I walked to a friend's house during the rain and water was swirling into whirlpools in ditches. It was crazy!
    Mar 23, 2017
  3. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Never had floods around here, but that might just be because I've always lived in higher up areas.
    Personally, I like autumn/winter because I like colder weather. I melt quickly.
    Mar 23, 2017
  4. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Autumn's temperature is moderate; not too hot or too cold. It's just right.
    Mar 23, 2017
  5. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Uh I think that unpredictable climate is global by now. Austria has always been extremely stable there.
    Then, two years ago, we had snow at the end of april.
    Mar 23, 2017
  6. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Jesus. Last time we had major "snow" was like in '08 or something
    Mar 23, 2017
  7. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Our last "major" "snow" was about 10 years ago and a sudden 1meter+ overnight. Having to rid the whole parking spots of snow twice a day.

Now? Well, last year, the entire winter had no snow at all. So few snowfalls they never remained around - soon melted in the sunlight.
    Mar 23, 2017
  8. Surenu
    Surenu
    I think I've seen a snowflake some time, but I can't recall when...
    Mar 23, 2017
  9. MistyTheNeko
    MistyTheNeko
    Hell, our most recent "winter" was just full of constant changing between warm and cold.
    Mar 24, 2017
  10. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    If you think your city is bad, Austin is 10 times worse in terms of weird weather. I'm glad I moved, but honestly, the Metroplex is only a bit better.
    Mar 24, 2017
    themushroomlord and Jimlad 42 like this.