Comments on Profile Post by MilkCalf

1. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Look at me fit exactly 140 characters with a spelling error. In the ideal world I wouldn't need to.
    Mar 14, 2017
  2. Surenu
    Surenu
    *hug* ._.
    Mar 14, 2017
  3. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Thanks. I'm fine though. Just whining at the universe. My dad's two brothers finally started a familt somewhat recently, a sisterly friend of mine has a boyfriend, my brother had a girlfriend and many girls like him. Not to mention the things happening on the forum. I'm complaining about others being happy at this point lol.
    Mar 14, 2017
  4. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    look i'm a bearded 20 yo guy who never dated, does that bother me? it used to, today i'm just chilly about it because when I see the right girl, things will happen, i'll do something i'll try to talk to her even if i say something stupid like "the weather's crazy eh?!". If you're a nice person you'll eventually find someone u_u
    Mar 14, 2017
  5. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    In my opinion, love is overrated.
    Mar 14, 2017
  6. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    It's not like you NEED to have a special one everytime in your life, being alone is cool too, take a time to yourself. If you're feeling lonely as in, general affection try to gather your friends and do something, idk play a little game or just go eat something.
    Mar 14, 2017
  7. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I'm not the best at making friends IRL. I easily push stramgers away, acquintances I have no courage to get any closer to (visiting each others houses for example) and the few friends I have I tend to alienate by feeling akward over stupid things and not daring to talk to them.
    Apart for my long time bestie who comes over once a month I'm only friends with family relatives.
    Mar 14, 2017
  8. Surenu
    Surenu
    You still have us O=
    Mar 14, 2017
  9. Iris Blanche
    Iris Blanche
    Maybe all of us are physically far away but everyone here is also only a message away.
    Mar 14, 2017
  10. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Mar 14, 2017
  11. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    Come to think of it, Milky (I feel so weird saying that), what kind of love are you having trouble with? Storge, Philia, Eros, or Agape?
    Mar 14, 2017
  12. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Thanks guys. I know I have quite a lot of online friends at this point. I just lack people I can physically touch but I have my family and pets for that. (Cont.)
    Mar 14, 2017
  13. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    @Firebird Zoom You don't have to call me that if you don't want to.
    I googled those but I don't feel like going into those too much. Too confusing. I'm looking for a romantic love. Some of you know a person I love but haven't gotten to telling them. I have slim changes of being loved back anyway.
    Mar 14, 2017
  14. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    aw man, love life is tough, the bad part is that there isn't much other people can do for you in these cases, just receive our general affection and caring. Hope you figure things out eventually though
    Mar 14, 2017
  15. Hel
    Hel
    Not gonna lie @MilkCalf I feel the exact same way.
    Mar 14, 2017
  16. Kaede Grimwater
    Kaede Grimwater
    I certainly have terrible luck in that regard.
    Mar 14, 2017
  17. Kaede Grimwater
    Kaede Grimwater
    Also, nice avatar picture.
    Mar 14, 2017
  18. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Lonelyness can be a serious problem. Like one lyric (translayed by me) says "There's no need go worry about getting shot when lonelyness can gnaw the same hole."

Thanks, I had to use it because of the colors.
    Mar 14, 2017
  19. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    yeah, humans aren't meant to be all alone
    Mar 14, 2017
  20. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    I doubt my coming and saying that I have the same problem would be of any help, but you can't give up, sooner or later, the right girl and the right time will come by and you will take it..Just don't give up on it.
    Mar 14, 2017
  21. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I'm never good at knowing when it's the right time with matters of the heart. I've taken a plunge into the unknown, expecting nothing, and hoping it won't end badly.

I seem to saound very clitche when I'm serious. *facepalms*
    Mar 14, 2017
  22. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Hey, you're doing better than me, I'm terrified to be hurt or rejected, I can't even make the effort because I simply lock up, you're making the effort, that's the first step, the rest will come in time.
    Mar 14, 2017
  23. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I can only do it because I only know her through the internet. If I tried to do it IRL I wouldn't be much better than you.
    Mar 14, 2017
  24. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    You just gotta keep trying, even if it was pointless, I managed to at least compliment one girlie liked...As little as it sounds it was progress!
    Mar 14, 2017
  25. BloodyFingers
    BloodyFingers
    I'm not everyone nor am I a dog, so we're in the same boat.

If it's any consolation my first and only girlfriend came when I was 21. And now she's my ex.
    Mar 15, 2017
  26. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    How do we repeatedly end up the same? 21 here too, her 24.
    Mar 15, 2017
  27. BloodyFingers
    BloodyFingers
    She wasn't 24, but she was older than me as well.
    Mar 15, 2017
  28. Waffle-Chan
    Waffle-Chan
    *2 months later*
    (For those of you who don't know, we started dating on May 7th)
    Oct 26, 2017
    MilkCalf and Firebird Zoom like this.
  29. Hel
    Hel
    On my birthday qq
    Oct 26, 2017