Comments on Profile Post by HunterC1998

1. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Uh hi, I think so? I dont know what either of these games is about ^^. My sleep/wake times recently are kinda messed up right now btw, just saying beforehand.
    Feb 19, 2017
  2. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    It's no issue at all if you're interested, it's a long term game of deciept really, everyone is given a secret role that either helps, kills, or does something else, we are given, say, a day to vote on eliminating one person, Survivor style, and hoping it's one of the few
    Feb 19, 2017
  3. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Bad guys, the bad guys know who their allies are and have to connive their way into eliminating every other person.
    Feb 19, 2017
    themushroomlord and Charlatan like this.
  4. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Sounds really interesting ^^

I doubt in my success tho, a lot is going on recently and sometimes I can't check here for the duration of a whole day.
    Feb 19, 2017
  5. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Just say something three times a day at minimum and be here to put in your 'vote' in a 24 hour window and you're golden! Just say and I'll tag you in the lobby as we get it settled...It'll be a while.
    Feb 19, 2017
  6. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    I'm afraid I have to pass then, in order not to ruin the fun for you guys. I cannot guarantee the 3 times per day at minimum.

However, if "no guarantee" is still acceptable, I'm in, tho I still have no idea what exactly I'm in for, but that only makes it more curious :p
    Feb 20, 2017
  7. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    It's no problem, you can do what you can and it'll be okay, do you want me to tag you in the lobby?
    Feb 20, 2017
  8. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Alright! Please tag me and show me that lobby :>
    By the way, timezone etc. is pushing this late, won't be awake all too much longer!
    Feb 20, 2017