Comments on Profile Post by General Nuclear

1. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Wow, wow, slow down there buddy.
    I'm entirely out of ammo, would you really declare war on a poor, defenseless replicator? T_T
    Feb 6, 2017
  2. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Feb 6, 2017
  3. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    BLAST IT! how am i suppose to call you all when most of you have turned off alert when mention?
    Feb 6, 2017
  4. Megumin
  5. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    i know i had forgot someone sure you can heres a likenade also i need intel, bring me the link to one of the threads jimlad 42 hengs out much on
    Feb 6, 2017
  6. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Some of them are now gone, like Black Kitty hasn't been seen in months, Kalachi's gone, I honestly can't tell you about Feather Quink...
    Feb 6, 2017
  7. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Feb 6, 2017
  8. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    I'll give you a hint on one condition. You agree to like EVERY post in the thread, not sort out my posts only. (Or you at least like all the posts on the pages I'm on. Don't limit yourself so much.)
    Do you agree to my condition?
    Feb 6, 2017
  9. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    Rii is gone :p
    Feb 6, 2017
  10. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    well she some times chat with me on skype but anyway heres a machinelike firepaw go rain fire upon jimlad 42
    Feb 6, 2017
  11. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    I see you aren't accepting my offer. A shame, I thought you might have some honor. Now I know better. >_>
    Feb 6, 2017
  12. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    honor says the guy still liking everything i'm saying besides you have rained likes upon a lot of people latly its time to face your justice
    Feb 6, 2017
  13. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    You're getting war propaganda for the war against me. (Besides, I see an alert I go, read it, and like it.)
    Feb 6, 2017
  14. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    you started this war put skyri.. i mean the atomic island in chaos... not that it wasn't in chaos already.. more chaos i mean
    Feb 6, 2017
  15. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    I already liked everything on Jims profile, what more can I do?
    Feb 6, 2017
  16. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    If you followed Generals advice, take the battle off my profile. If you follow my philosophy, nothing but keeping up on the profile, which is what I'm doing to GN. (Or just stopping there like I do everywhere else and will do soon here.)
    Feb 6, 2017
  17. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Good job soldier have a atomic medal of honor. Now i need intel i need to one of the threads his henging out on or you can start liking some of the things on the threads he have made
    Feb 6, 2017
  18. Firepaw Da Cat
  19. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Too late, he's already liked it.
    Feb 6, 2017
  20. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    Good job fire you have really earn that medal*salutes* Now that he is mentiong it there is pattern to his attacks. But for now there we take a break until tomorrow for you the next day.
    Feb 6, 2017
  21. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    Commander Scout reporting for duty, sir! My division has been mobilized and my unit is in position! Awaiting orders.
    Feb 7, 2017
  22. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Your orders are to patrol around General Nuclears profile and like any post that you or your troops have not liked yet, and I mean any posts at all.
    Feb 7, 2017
  23. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    What do you think I am, a bloody spy? I ain't taking orders from you! I answer to Nuclear Army Members only! *prepares like stg 44*
    Edit: Damn, you're fast
    Feb 7, 2017
  24. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Eh, was worth a shot.
    Feb 7, 2017
  25. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    today you have proven your loyalty @Commander Scout and for that i salute you *salutes* and now for your first order you can begin by likeing everything on @Jimlad 42 's profile page.
    Feb 7, 2017
  26. Jimlad 42
  27. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    EEEEVERYTHING!!!!!!!!

*i actualy meant everything @Jimlad 42 had said but thanks to him you now have to like everything there. have fun*
    Feb 8, 2017
  28. Jimlad 42
    Jimlad 42
    Yeeees... Okay, I can accept this. All I truly want is to make a true liker out of at least some of you.
    Feb 8, 2017
  29. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    I was a true liker once, I liked everything on around 300 pages on one of the Infinity threads. Then Saal told me to stop
    Feb 8, 2017
  30. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    im calling a retreat. that does not sound like a good idea tbh. it may be considered spam and abuse of the like feature :v
    Feb 8, 2017
  31. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    First of all you can't be reported for spam on likes (or at least i have never heard of that any way you would have been given a warning first if that was the case), second you are a Covered, and third Give me Back that Medal!. *commander scout. but you never gave me one*
    Feb 8, 2017
  32. 2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    2nd Lieutenant Raoni
    but you never gave me one .-. ill schedule my unit to start the artillery barrage tomorrow by 2 PM BRT Standard. (i have school tomorrow by the morning and i gtg :v)
    Feb 8, 2017