4. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    Fanarts, no one care anyway
    Jan 9, 2017
    Charlatan likes this.
  5. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Of course they dont care, I don't either, I only see the word "Fanarts"
    We need to see your arts first :) where are they?
    Jan 9, 2017
  6. Pudassassin
    Jan 9, 2017
    MilkCalf likes this.
  7. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    What is gaming abigail playing? That violet night with weird shooting stars looks pretty.
    Jan 9, 2017
    MilkCalf and Pudassassin like this.
  8. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    Enter the Gungeon... just something I put in for mixed art
    Jan 9, 2017
  9. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    I know they don't care about art I tried to do
    Jan 9, 2017
  10. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    You seem unnecessarily downtrodden. Your topic there has a bunch of people who obviously enjoyed what you made.
    Jan 9, 2017
  11. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    well, not until lately
    Jan 9, 2017
  12. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    I fanatically spend most of my time with modding, learning art, creating stories, etc, and I tell you, even if it seems people don't care about what you make, is no reason to stop. It's the opposite.

If you stop, how should anyone else join up, or see it? Maybe they just didn't run into your art yet.

I for my part have thousands of followers in some mods, and absolutely 0 in others. I won't stop, though.
    Jan 9, 2017
    Pudassassin likes this.
  13. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    maybe, but just look to the other's. I know there's still someone, but they just don't care much
    Jan 9, 2017
  14. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    The others? the more famous art?
    That's usually because the most famous art is more mindless. People don't like to "think", don't like "different" things.

In terms of those who like your art..... it definitely is about "quality over quantity"
    Jan 9, 2017
    MilkCalf likes this.
  15. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    ah, half true, but they still getting praise no matter it's good or bad. that make me down about my efforts being into the void
    Jan 9, 2017
  16. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I took a quick peek and your things look nice. I son't really look at fanart as they have a very varying quality. I also don't know a thing about Stardew. Sorry for not noticing before.
    I have a small critique. I'd like the first post to have all the images so that I could see them without clicking links a bunch.
    Jan 9, 2017
    Pudassassin and Charlatan like this.
  17. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    that will be something harder to maintain later with as I accumulate more and more work, really sorry
    Jan 9, 2017
    MilkCalf likes this.
  18. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Of course. That was simply a suggestion. I have my art thread set up that way, though I have very few things there.
    I wouldn't recommend checking out my thread. I hardly ever draw and I threw something together in my very short spike of enthusiasm.
    Jan 9, 2017
    Pudassassin likes this.
  19. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    MilkCalf is right tho, it may be hard to maintain but all those links... imo your art is good, but things like those links prevent people from easily finding it.

Yaknow, maybe a lot of people would enjoy your art but simply didnt wanna bother with the search/links?
    Jan 9, 2017
    MilkCalf likes this.
  20. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Jan 9, 2017
  21. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    do I really have to do so they will be getting to my art easier?
    I would gladly do if it did work. all the difference preference I would rather bother to keep up
    Jan 9, 2017
  22. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Wah? This is not the place to chat I guess, but... you did the second one on a phone? That is one hardcore difficulty....
    Jan 9, 2017
  23. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    And I know the reason why I didn't do the thumbnail in the first place
    Jan 9, 2017
  24. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Whats the reason?

PS: I understand you both, lots tackled my mod NG and requested a lot of things, but not a single person noticed or commented on my writing for said mod, showing where I might take NG story-wise in the future.
    Jan 9, 2017
  25. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    better with the link :( just open them up in another tab. it's also serve a nice place for art with detail texts
    Jan 9, 2017
  26. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Aaaaah not all might agree to that.... in my experience people mostly prefer to have thumbnails at least, so they get a little glimpse at what they click.
    Jan 9, 2017
  27. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    alright, fine, Ill do what they wanted, if this'll going to make things better for all.
    Also, what work did you mention of anyway?
    Jan 9, 2017
  28. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    that's also the problem-- no feedback, no suggestion of what's good, I'simply don't know how's it going
    Jan 9, 2017
  29. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    wah :O I didnt mean to force you to do what they want, just saying.... that your work was not noticed as much as you want, must not mean it is bad or "for nothing" - sometimes small, silly reasons like advertising etc. are the problem.

The work I mentioned is a long, very long story expansion to Starbound, arrogantly trying to answer some questions the vanilla one does not.
    Jan 9, 2017
  30. Charlatan
  31. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    I mean this one
    "Wah? This is not the place to chat I guess, but... you did the second one on a phone? That is one hardcore difficulty...."
    what's that about?
    Jan 9, 2017
    Charlatan likes this.
  32. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Pudassassin, if it helps, if you decide to put them all on the first post you won't have to go through such a hasle if you keep updating the first post when you finish new pictures.
    Jan 9, 2017
  33. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    well, that's their problem of them not telling me in the first place, if they got a question to ask, I'll willing to hear. but they simply go silence
    Jan 9, 2017
  34. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Charlatan, It was a bit difficult but it was such a simple drawing that I could do a part in a second, undo and repeat untill I had something I was okay with. The facial expression is what I most like about that one. It was much more fun than the avatar one as I'm not very accustomed to drawing with a mouse. I worked 60 times as much on it but I think it's just a colored version. It doesn't even have any shading.
    Jan 9, 2017
  35. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    ah, I would rather have art and some annotation altogether as separated post, also having individual stats like 'who's like'
    Jan 9, 2017
  36. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    alright, you two better finish chatting before resolving mine :(
    Jan 9, 2017
  37. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Let me reiterate: 'you won't have to go through such a hasle A SECOND TIME if you keep updating the first post'
    Jan 9, 2017
  38. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    okay then, do I have to, really?
    Jan 9, 2017
  39. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    You guys post too fast. Lol

I'd rather not continue about my art over here anymore. Charlatan, if you have any more things I think you should say them in my thread. I'm positive it's not old enough to be considered necroing.
    Jan 9, 2017
  40. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Pudassassin, no of course you don't have to. I just wanted to add those words that I forgot the first time.
    Jan 9, 2017
  41. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    you can simply edit it, sigh
    Jan 9, 2017
  42. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I know. Edits are just too easy to not notice. Seeing as it affected the message I was trying to convey I thought that was a nesessary evil.
    Jan 9, 2017
  43. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    alright, alright, maybe it's not about the arts themselves to be blame but again, this got to make me blindfolded and all the silence won't help me getting better; I don't want to let myself be the critique of my own...
    Jan 9, 2017
  44. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    oO

" I mean this one
    "Wah? This is not the place to chat I guess, but... you did the second one on a phone? That is one hardcore difficulty...."
    what's that about?"

MilkCalf's art.
    It is simple, no offense to milkcalf, seriously.
    But doing that on a phone takes effort and skill.
    Jan 9, 2017
  45. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    maybe it's true, why you both decide to chat here in the first, lol
    Jan 9, 2017
  46. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Hey, you were the one who seemed to need some company etc ;)
    Jan 9, 2017
  47. Pudassassin
    Pudassassin
    maybe that's right
    Jan 9, 2017