Comments on Profile Post by Crossfang

1. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Fully agree. The third are not worthy of mercy!

They should learn from birds. Last one my evil cat minions wanted to mutilate, sat panicked and perfectly still while relocated safely by hand.
    Dec 28, 2016
  2. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    That cat must be a handful. xD

Arachnids are my worst ... at least most people think of that.
    Dec 28, 2016
  3. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Sshhh! She already appeared in these forums... don't catch her attention! https://puu.sh/kQXYH/4334d10606.jpg Run!

*huff* anyway! Let me tell you, having a general weakness to insect poison doesn't help those arachnid's case, or any creepy crawly for that matter.
    Dec 28, 2016
  4. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    It's nice to see others who like both cats and dogs. People are so focused on arguing which one is better to not notice that a cat and a dog sleeping together is one of the cutest things on earth.
    When you say that you don't like spiders, does that include the big fluffy ones too?
    Dec 28, 2016
  5. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Large ones don't exist where I live, but I saw and touched some on expositions. Oddly, these large ones seemed less weird to me. Except some with a seriously-wtf-is-going-on appearance.

Eventually, it doesn't matter I think. This odd extreme disgust for them seems to be almost completely neurotic, because I actually have nothing against spiders at all.

100% agree to the cat and dog thing btw.
    Dec 28, 2016
  6. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Yeah, that's the easy part, just love them both instead of choosing to love one then hate the other.

I hate all spiders,.. any size and species . I don't really want to kill them or burn em,.. mostly I avoid and jump like a girl when I encounter one.
    Dec 28, 2016
  7. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    Don't burn them on a bug zapper though. The smell is horrible.
    Dec 29, 2016
  8. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Why did you do that?! xD
    Dec 29, 2016
  9. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    For fun. It was funny too because they'd catch fire sometimes.
    Dec 29, 2016
  10. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    And we suddenly discover Dragonclaw is a sadist.
    Dec 31, 2016
  11. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    It's called protecting your territory. And it's only bugs. I don't fry ladybugs or anything like that. Just spiders and stink bugs.
    Dec 31, 2016
  12. Ren Fox
    Ren Fox
    Anyone who doesn't like cats.

Has never had a good chef.
    Jan 8, 2017