Jan 11, 2017

Share This Page

CJB

Scruffy Nerf-Herder, Male

CJB was last seen:
Jan 11, 2017
    1. pkot3409
      pkot3409
      I have everything installed, the mods placed in the correct folder, but they don't seem to show up in my game. I have the cheat menu and item spawner installed. I have mac. please please please help!
    2. MasterHarley
      MasterHarley
      hay i tryed your weather cheat and nothing works is there a fix or something
    3. RoDiDa
      RoDiDa
      Hi, Are you going to update your fantastic mods? This would be great if you could make it.
      1. sockysquidrings and Quzinx like this.
    4. Quzinx
      Quzinx
      Hello, Mr.CJB Are you know? The game is update now and i want to ask you to update you mod to can use with smapi 0.40.1 because you mod is fantastic thank you
    5. SSkid
      SSkid
      wow its been like a dream, its been ages since you disappear from minecraft forum with your all-in-one mods, i really love days back then.. really appreciate everything you shower us with your limitless creativity and modding capability. keep up the gods work! thank you!
      1. Quanahnator likes this.
    6. Smankwald
      Smankwald
      Dude I love all of your Stardew mods, please keep up the great work.
      If you are looking for another mod idea i think a ton of people would like, think you could try making machines/kegs/treetappers stackable?
    7. thepurpledragon69
      thepurpledragon69
      please help i put the hotkey for the cheat menu on y on the controller and now i cant open the menu and ive pressed every button on my keyboard
  • About