Share This Page

sayter

The Waste of Time, from Earth

Awesome. Mar 19, 2016

sayter was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:51 AM
    1. gartoden
      gartoden
      The swashbuckler pants , and the graphene pants ( I think it was graphene) are bugged; they give 99999999 dmg output
      1. sayter
        sayter
        no, they say 9 . 99999

ugly, granted. but not 99999
        Mar 17, 2017
        gartoden likes this.
    2. Wartavian
      Wartavian
      Hiya, Sayter!
      So, I've been wondering. In the old version of FU (still frackinuniverse, just not 1.2), the Peglaci weapons were all charge based. Now, all of them, except the pistol, shotgun, and bomblet cannon, seem to have changed. I really miss the old charge mechanic of the weaponry, and I'm wondering if you can change some of the weapons back to the charge mechanic? Or add some weapons with them?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        there are still some charge weapons. ive no intent on adding more at present though.
        Mar 10, 2017
        Wartavian likes this.
      2. Wartavian
        Wartavian
        Ah, okay. Thanks for the reply ^^
        Mar 10, 2017
      3. Wartavian
        Wartavian
        Although, I've another (Sorry) question. Why did you remove the mechanic at all?
        Mar 25, 2017
    3. robodwarf0000
      robodwarf0000
      Hi Sayter.

I've found a bit of a "bug". Whenever any of my friends or I attack with a weapon of any kind in our multiplayer server, it always gets a critical. And, whenever anybody gets a critical, they're booted from the server.
      Here's the server log.

http://pastebin.com/c9ZvcN4s
      1. sayter
        sayter
        That happens when your server isn't properly set up. Client AND server need the mod. It isnt finding the animation file for crithits, which means you or the server lack the effect. likely the server, which is why you crash.
        Feb 22, 2017
      2. robodwarf0000
        robodwarf0000
        Do you know how i could reacquire the proper mod folders for the server?
        Feb 22, 2017
      3. sayter
        sayter
        reaquire? just make sure the server and all players have the mod installed dude.
        Feb 22, 2017
    4. The First Nova
      The First Nova
      omg you have 115 followers! if you've ever played cod zombies (waw, bo1, bo2, bo3) then you know what that means ;)
      1. sayter
        sayter
        I have no idea what you are talking about.
        Feb 12, 2017
      2. Hatsya Souji
        Hatsya Souji
        No, I instead see XCOM reference: Elerium-115.
        Mar 7, 2017
        xXTheSilentOneXx likes this.
    5. sith star
      sith star
      HEY
      1. sayter
        sayter
        uh..yes?
        Dec 16, 2016
    6. Will Lam
      Will Lam
      I really want to add more words like 'thank you', 'kind regards'. The system has the limitation of total number of characters. Sorry.
    7. Will Lam
      Will Lam
      Hi Sayter.
      Recently I found a Chinese translated version of FrankinUniverse. However, the translator, called hygfrt, claims that he is one of the contributors in FrankinUniverse Modding Team and sells the translated version to public for commercial purpose.
      At this point, may I ask, is hygfrt a member of FrankinUniverse Modding Team? If yes, have he do such a thing with your permission or allowance?
      1. Dekadrachm likes this.
      2. sayter
        sayter
        no he is not. He can go **** himself. I have not endorsed (and would never allow) translations of FU. Many have asked, I have told every last one no.

So whoever this is, is an idiot.

I should just change all the text in the mod each update to annoy him
        Nov 22, 2016
      3. ColonolNutty
        ColonolNutty
        That wouldn't do much if he's using patch files, unless you changed property names instead
        Feb 12, 2017
    8. Will Lam
      Will Lam
      Hi Sayter.
    9. radrusking
      radrusking
      Hey i use your FrackinUniverse mod in old games but now in beginning planet i always be beamed in to my ship i cant walk and i cant progress do you have any idea sorry for bad english to i love you.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        read the first thing posted on the FU page: i need a log file or I cannot help you.
        Oct 3, 2016
    10. sharkhead1177
    11. sharkhead1177
      1. sayter
        sayter
        did you need something?
        Sep 28, 2016
    12. TheRealSuperr
      TheRealSuperr
      Hello Sayter, may I use and edit the the 'flyer' vehicle to use in my own mod? I can give credit and won't use your coding for it, I just need the sprite to re-use. Thanks for any answer! :p
      1. sayter
        sayter
        nope. Not my sprite to give permission to use. Besides, absolutely none of the code is completed yet anyhow.
        Sep 24, 2016
      2. TheRealSuperr
        TheRealSuperr
        Okay, I have made a sprite now anways, but thanks for answering!
        Sep 24, 2016
    13. kalobb21
      kalobb21
      i have been encountering a glitch with the world generation where the world loads fine, but as i am walking left or right i will encounter a HUGE "mountain" that is a wall going strait up. then it goes up to the clouds and keeps going vertically forever.. i don't know if it is being caused by Frackin' universe i have the log. http://pastebin.com/BxaL97vg and also, thank you
      1. sayter
        sayter
        its a wonky terrain generator. Im not sure which one. If you knew the sub-biome that would help. A log wont, in this case.
        Sep 20, 2016
      2. kalobb21
        kalobb21
        i don't know the name of the biome, but i do know its the one that appears in vanilla starbound on volcanic abandoned city planets. the one with all of the destroyed buildings, garbage piles, sewers, and telephone polls. with the large destroyed city in the background.
        Sep 20, 2016
    14. IceCutlass
      IceCutlass
      hello sayter... sadly i dont have any data logs but i do have footage, when im playing with my MAIN character i cant go into my navigation system with out it crashing.so i made a new character and try to play it again... it keeps teleporting me back up into my ship. i dont know if its the A.V.I.A.N. mod but i would say its a not playable.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        you do have a log. starbound creates one automatically as soon as you start it. In the location provided right in the mod description, first thing, in bright red text. Please follow the directions. However, it sounds to me like you haven't upgraded to 1.1. That version of starbound introduced some changes to the cockpit UI file. FU will not work on anything less than 1.1. No exceptions.
        Sep 17, 2016
      2. IceCutlass
        IceCutlass
        thanks. i needed to update it and now i can play. p.s neat mod
        Sep 18, 2016
    15. TheRealSuperr
      TheRealSuperr
      I noticed a vehicle in the Frackin' Universe files. There's 'Sub' but also 'Flyer' which seems to be unfinished. Any idea on when it'll be completed?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        Sep 16, 2016
      2. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        crap i think i was supposed to do that :|
        got sidetracked with mechs

otoh, with all the new stuff for vehicles ive invented in last month, itll be that much better ;)
        Sep 16, 2016
        TheRealSuperr likes this.
    16. kley17
      kley17
      I have a problem do not understand how you have to put nuniverse Fracki mod is there sistrusione but do not understand is but a tuturial fasil of istalando the mod sorry for myself English Spanish
    17. Klaste
      Klaste
      Gonna post this here 'cause I don't want to clutter up your discussion page. Yeah man it's been half a lifetime. You should add me on steam - I probably found your profile (9k hours on starbound) but I can't be sure. Just add steamcommunity.com/id/klaste and we can catch up and shit.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        tossed you an invite :)
        Sep 15, 2016
    18. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      I rather not add any work to you. but, I was just wondering. there was this one mod I used to play with, Stimlabs. I really enjoyed that one, able to make unique Stims with Teirs and all.
      now, I am not asking you do anything about it. I just want to know if you could, if you can, Add it to your Main Mod, the Frackin Universe.
      I remember having a full sized lab just for this mod, all gone now. but... I did enjoy it.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        already plans in the works for a medical station to do things like this :)
        Sep 12, 2016
      2. MrMadmanx2
        MrMadmanx2
        ah I see. well, I'd love to see the Stimlabs be revived. but the choice is yours :3
        Sep 12, 2016
    19. varn1111
      varn1111
      hey i hope im not interrupting anything but when ever i try to use /spawnliquid liquidaether i spawn liquid chocolate instead is that a bug in your mod or a incompatibility of mods on my side?
      (i would love to send you my log data but pastebin is blocked in my country... -__-)
      1. sayter
        sayter
        directions are the first thing printed on the FrackinUniverse description. In bold red text.
        Sep 9, 2016
      2. varn1111
        varn1111
        and i did a mistake on that note but it seems that pastebin is blocked in my country any other side i could use?
        (ohh and i have 5 starbound.log files...)
        Sep 9, 2016
    20. Iris Blanche
      Iris Blanche
      Here have a follow :3
  • About

Ninja