LoPhatKao
Last Activity:
Sep 16, 2019
Mods:

Share This Page

LoPhatKao

Space Kumquat, from Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha

If you have any issues with any of my mods, PLEASE upload your starbound.log file somewhere like pastebin and give me a link! Jan 31, 2016

LoPhatKao was last seen:
Sep 16, 2019
    1. Zagl0
      Zagl0
      if you take mod suggestions, I would humbly suggest making an invasion event mod that targets colonies and player bases
    2. fernworrier
      fernworrier
      quick question how hard is it to make mech parts? i've been wanting a stronger drill and a item/mob/npc vacuum mech arms and i wanted to see how hard it would be to make them my self as a mod making learning test.
    3. Jeffreyg228
      Jeffreyg228
      Hello LoPhatKao. My name is Jeffrey Eldridge. I was wanting to ask you if I could use a modified version of your GrapplingWhips mod in one of my upcoming Mod Packs that I will be uploading soon. I would be using your mod as a Castlevania whip in my Mod Pack. I would really appreciate it if you could get back with me on this. Your mod is great and it would suit Castlevania very well. Thank you for your time.
    4. BigAssHunter
      BigAssHunter
      Hi! I'm here! :D I made Mech New Body mod.
      First, I'm sorry for my bad English.

If I have more time, I wan't to make something with you. But I have to go to the army in a month because I'm Korean(Rep of). It's our duty. When I go there, I come back two years later. :(

But I can set you a contributor. You can take this mod If you want. :D
    5. AliasAA
      AliasAA
      1. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        @Peelz was just on last saturday

i usually try not to necromance mods unless author has been gone > 6 months - or mod has open permissions and author has no intention of updating
        neither of which apply to Boats - i do agree tho, the hylo sub looks awesome ;)
        Sep 28, 2016
        AliasAA and Peelz like this.
      2. Peelz
        Peelz
        I'm still planning on updating sometime, but school is a demanding mistress. @LoPhatKao is indeed the vehicle master though and I would love his help when I get around to updating :)
        Sep 28, 2016
        AliasAA and LoPhatKao like this.
    6. TheRealSuperr
      TheRealSuperr
      In the Frackin Universe mod by Sayter, you designed a vehicle called 'flyer'. May I edit the sprite to use in my own mod? I can give you credit for the original artwork
      1. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        i actually hadnt done anything to it yet, anything there is by sayter or other contribs
        Sep 24, 2016
      2. TheRealSuperr
        TheRealSuperr
        Ah okay :p Thanks for answering anyway
        Sep 24, 2016
    7. Mackinz
      Mackinz
      1. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        was gonna give person a day or 2 to respond, if no response is forthcoming then i will.
        Feb 11, 2016
    8. GeekMan
      GeekMan
      The reply i got from you to make the character naked is actualy a great idea (for the Mechs mod btw >.<)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        yes, the originals did too
        Feb 9, 2016
      3. GeekMan
        GeekMan
        oh ok i didnt notice on the originals
        Feb 9, 2016
      4. GeekMan
        GeekMan
        btw see the other post i sent >_>
        :P
        Feb 9, 2016
    9. LoPhatKao
      LoPhatKao
      If you have any issues with any of my mods, PLEASE upload your starbound.log file somewhere like pastebin and give me a link!
    10. Kajshiki
      Kajshiki
      Hello. Thanks for Gardenbot and update of Dozers. I like these mods very much ^^
      I want to know whether it is possible to make that Dozer can place blocks to seal the pit under itself while (at the same time) mining (how v49 Miner doing).
      Sorry for my bad English. It's not my native language ^^'
      1. Omega_Flowely likes this.
    11. Dunto
      Dunto
      Every time I see your avatar it looks like that cow is doing a "come at me bro!" gesture. :P
      1. zeskorion, Jonesy and Crossfang like this.
      2. Crossfang
        Crossfang
        It says.." hug me bro! " Silly otter! xD
        Jan 4, 2016
        Jonesy likes this.
      3. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        it's how big the one that got away was. ;)
        Jan 4, 2016
    12. TheWorstPersonEver
      TheWorstPersonEver
    13. greenRAM
      greenRAM
      Just saw your GB update and then your message. Is the width still a problem?
      1. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        not now ;) a single math.floor was all thatwas needed on my end to 'fix' the issue.
        Sep 9, 2015
    14. Spacedino
      Spacedino
      I wanted to let you know that your suggestion for my Irrigator mod worked :)
      The container callback works perfectly and will be implemented in a future update.
      1. LoPhatKao likes this.
    15. Mackinz
      Mackinz
      Think you can find a way to justify an update to tynaut's EggstraClucks mod like you did GardenBot?
      1. Biirdy Daysleeper likes this.
      2. Biirdy Daysleeper
        Biirdy Daysleeper
        I agree, this mod is a must-have for Xenobiology (and farming eventually).
        Sep 8, 2015
      3. LoPhatKao
        LoPhatKao
        Sep 8, 2015
    16. LoPhatKao
      LoPhatKao
      sorry, i don't do social media >.> If you see someone claiming to be me, It's a lie.
  • Signature