Share This Page

sayter

The Waste of Time, from Earth

Awesome. Mar 19, 2016

sayter was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:51 AM
    1. MrMadmanx2
      MrMadmanx2
      may I ask something? ingame on the FR, it says the Floren have a "Hold Breath+" fact. but looking about, I see nothing that explains it. can you help me with this info?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        they get a slight increase to breath holding. nothign substantial. its like, 2 extra seconds.
        Aug 30, 2016
      2. MrMadmanx2
        MrMadmanx2
        ah, I see. thanks. I was watching him play. and it was going down quite a bit faster then normal. so we were just curious
        Aug 30, 2016
    2. That guyiscoolok
      That guyiscoolok
      Hi sayter! I have a task if you're up to it...
      Contact me if you are interested!
      1. sayter
        sayter
        I know nothing about this task, so I cannot possibly be interested until I get actual information.
        Aug 18, 2016
        KeereeOcelot likes this.
    3. StrykerX
      StrykerX
      Thanks for making amazing mods. It really spices up the game!
    4. Ruko
      Ruko
      I didn't expect a guide called "adding biomes" to have all of the information I needed - thanks very much for the assistance and time you've put into it.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        no worries. been up for a while. i update it now and then to be relevant to the new builds. If you have any further questions drop me a line. I know this shit better than anyone else in the entire community lol
        Aug 15, 2016
    5. Thelastdark
      Thelastdark
      Hi Sayter

Installed your mod amazing work! I have noticed that all Eden worlds I find have risky threat level. When beaming down there are hostile Npc's. Would this be normal?
      1. That guyiscoolok likes this.
      2. sayter
        sayter
        yes. monsters are *rare* on them, but do occur.
        Aug 15, 2016
    6. Maxenor
      Maxenor
      hey it may be a really dumb question but i have to update frakin universe, do i need to unistall the previous version and my universe/character at each update ? if not how do i update the mod ? just replacing the files ?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        just delete the mod files and re-add them. no need to delete character or universe
        Aug 5, 2016
        Maxenor likes this.
    7. RToTheAze
      RToTheAze
      Thanks for making the game actually worth playing, hated the game until I tried your mods.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        enjoy.
        Jul 29, 2016
    8. BroodWarrior
      BroodWarrior
      I Love your mods, the content is all really enjoyable, makes the game a lot more diverse!
      I was wondering though, if you could do something the original game devs Won't/Haven't done.
      Could you (atleast try to?) Add more to the "Options" page?
      What I mean is, Options to Lower/Disable particles/effects or make the backgrounds static, or just anything to help the game run smoother on weaker computers?
      1. BroodWarrior
        BroodWarrior
        Because of the Lack of options to make the game less intense on a computer, my computer can't play it very smoothly, I can barely do anything in the Outpost, That Science Facility place is literally hell to move around, and I can't complete missions such as the Dash mission to unlock the ability because of the lag..
        Jul 28, 2016
      2. sayter
        sayter
        nope. That's not something I can edit.
        Jul 28, 2016
      3. BroodWarrior
        BroodWarrior
        Sorry to keep bothering you, so theres nothing you can do though to more so optimize the game? To make people with weaker computers able to run it well?
        Jul 29, 2016
    9. TigerSn1ps
      TigerSn1ps
      Also, I cant seem to find a recipe for xithricite
      1. ChatNoir likes this.
      2. sayter
        sayter
        im not a strategy guide. Use the wiki, or figure it out on your own. Alternatively, as in the discussion forum. As for magnesium powder: exactly the same way as always. Use a furnace. I think you need a rank 2 furnace.
        Jul 26, 2016
      3. Xylia
        Xylia
        @TigerSn1ps : Protip: Go to FU's GitHub. Up at the top you'll see Search: This repository. Type what you want to find. In this case, Xithricite. scroll down through the entries it finds until you see "learnblueprintonpickup:" and note what item that is for.
        Jul 26, 2016
    10. TigerSn1ps
      TigerSn1ps
      How do you get Magnesium Powder in 1.0? The Alloy Furnace doesn't exist anymore and neither do Matter Blocks
      1. BroodWarrior
        BroodWarrior
        Matter Blocks still exist, and to get magnesium powder you put the magnesite into the extractor thingy (may have forgotten machine's name and don't have game open.)
        Jul 28, 2016
    11. joseph.lesko
      joseph.lesko
      I uninstalled FrackinRaces and it made my character unusable. Is there a fix?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        yes. reinstall frackinraces. sorry man, but the status effects it adds are added to the character. when you strip them out, he forgets how to function.
        Jul 24, 2016
    12. kleptoparasite
      kleptoparasite
      Thanks for the response on the frackin races page, I didn't consider the dark biomes when I asked the glow question.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        no worries. It was a design choice that made sense. I added a disclaimer on the main page about it because other users had the same reaction :)
        Jul 7, 2016
    13. LadyXera
      LadyXera
      Just wanted to let you know that I love your mod and all the hard work you are doing. Great job!
      1. sayter
        sayter
        glad to provide enjoyment to you :)
        May 21, 2016
        LadyXera likes this.
    14. Dylan27mec
      Dylan27mec
      Is it possible to play on a multiplayer server like hamachi with your mod installed?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        Should be, so long as all users have the mod installed.
        May 18, 2016
    15. mingo
      mingo
      Hey, Sayter, I'm a bit confused on how to get Hydrogen. Any help on this?
      1. sayter
        sayter
        The letter for Hydrogen is H. Water is H20. That should be all you need :) If you are able, build an Atmosphere Condenser
        May 7, 2016
      2. mingo
        mingo
        yeah, that worked. I tried doing that before but my extraction lab didn't have enough room so I just go oxygen XD
        May 7, 2016
    16. The First Nova
      The First Nova
      well thanks for at least considering sexy content for the mod even if it was only considered for 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 seconds
    17. Vayden
      Vayden
      May I use some of the weapon sprites in Frackin' Universe? I will give credit
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Vayden
        Vayden
        Okay fair enough, but your mod actually claims I have to ask permission to use its contents. Not that I cannot at all
        Apr 8, 2016
      3. sayter
        sayter
        True enough, and I appreciate it.
        Apr 8, 2016
      4. Vayden
        Vayden
        Would it be possible to send me a link to the mod/s that contains some of these weapons?
        Apr 8, 2016
    18. ShirtyScarab554
      ShirtyScarab554
      I love the mod so far, but is there a way to reset the first mission? I accidently passed the body at the temple entrance and fudged the whole mission up, now I can't complete the explore the depths quest.
      2. ShirtyScarab554
        ShirtyScarab554
        Thanks, it worked, and your not kidding by "variety" I still don't even know what 3/4 of the stuff down there does. Awesome work on the mission though, It's by far the best modded mission I have played, keep up the good work. ;)
        Apr 7, 2016
      3. sayter
        sayter
        You're most welcome. Eventually I'll make more.
        Apr 7, 2016
      4. ShirtyScarab554
        ShirtyScarab554
        Cant wait.
        Apr 9, 2016
    19. shefanhow
      shefanhow
      OK, so i saw what you said, does starbound make error logs for things that happen in the game without crashing? because all its doing is sending me back on my ship its not crashing my game. also sorry about the review thing i had 2 reasons why i did that, 1 i was reviewing as well, 2 im really unobservant :T Edit: NVM found the logs do i send the file to you somehow?
      2. sayter
        sayter
        well, you've got some clearly broken things installed, and that is the problem. None of the errors are related to my mod. Figure out which ones are broken and stop using them. Best course of action is to install only mods made after december 8th or so from last year. Nothing earlier unless you know for sure it is compatible with the newest version of the game.
        Mar 28, 2016
      3. shefanhow
        shefanhow
        alright thanks, if only i knew how to read the freaking logs i wouldnt have to bother you.. ill reorganize my mods and get rid of broken ones. thanks again
        Apr 2, 2016
        sayter likes this.
      4. sayter
        sayter
        it takes some trial and error , and eventually they start making sense. Mind you, youd need a more robust knowledge of the scripts involved...but yea. It can be daunting sometimes.
        Apr 2, 2016
        shefanhow likes this.
    20. kalez
      kalez
      I don't know what I am doing wrong, but all of my bees just stop working after making a few items, and some be types never start working at all. I am following the bee tutorial, but the honey bees are one of the types that don't start, so I can't continue when it asks me to collect honey combs. I have the flowerbeds, so i don't know what is wrong.
      1. sayter
        sayter
        Haven't encountered this issue myself. They don't do anythign at night though, that much I know. Unless its a nocturnal bee. Post on the forum about it, as the Bees! mod content is not my specialty :)
        Mar 26, 2016
  • About

Ninja