Comments on Profile Post by desbro

1. Luthien
    Luthien
    I run and develop both a starbound RP group/server (thats honestly just getting off the ground) and also a minecraft roleplay server, though thats more of my boyfriends project than mine rn, POINT IS i LIVE for roleplay, though i suppose that might not come as a surprise :P
    Aug 17, 2016
    Kelpsy and desbro like this.
  2. desbro
    desbro
    I WANT IN ON THAT SHIT. Starbound, I haven't MC'd in ages. The POV gives me wicked motion sickness for reasons IDK.
    Aug 17, 2016
  3. Luthien
    Luthien
    Yeah going back into minecraft after taking a break, i toootally understand. We have a discord group because skype gives a lot of us too much trouble with its laggy nature, if you have a discord i'd be super ecstatic to add you!
    Aug 17, 2016
  4. desbro
    desbro
    NOOOOOO I'VE HELD OUT SOOOO LONG. Sigh. Everyone is moving to that damn program. I'm only human, I'm so resistant to change, it SCARES ME. I WANT TO BE IN MY COMFORTABLE OLD WAYS. Okay. Okay. You win. I know nothing of this program, literally just downloaded it but uh: desbro - desionthebrink@gmail.com whatever's used for finding and adding people. gat damn new fangled technology.
    Aug 17, 2016
    Luthien likes this.
  5. Kelpsy
    Kelpsy
    join ussssss ;u ;
    Aug 17, 2016
  6. Ixantir
    Ixantir
    I definitely would join
    Sep 14, 2016