Comments on Profile Post by MilkCalf

1. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Destroying your mortal enemies, pumpkings and sheep, and ransacking villages is fun. Most importantly, it yeaches you how to say Evil: In speach Eeeevil and in writing Evil.
    Aug 15, 2016
  2. BloodyFingers
    BloodyFingers
    I dunno. I like how you are "evil" in Overlord, but your opponents aren't exactly virtuous either. In fact, they're a bunch of douchenozzles, which in contrast makes The Overlord seem like the lesser evil to be honest. I wish they'd make a game like Dungeon Keeper, where you are the scourge of the world, which would fare much better without you.
    Aug 18, 2016
    MilkCalf likes this.
  3. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    If you are the enslaving kind of Overlord then you are a lesser evil. It's the funny way as you are pretty much pretending to be evil. The kill everythong on sight is a lot darker though.
    Aug 18, 2016
  4. BloodyFingers
    BloodyFingers
    I see. I played Overlord 2 and I wasn't presented any choices. I might be remembering wrong though, my memory is unreliable at best.
    Aug 18, 2016
  5. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    I bought the whole series (sales and bundles save money nicely). I haven't gotten to the second one yet, so can't say anything about it. In the first one, If you keep your corruption at 0% your armor looks different and you have different third level spells.
    Aug 18, 2016
  6. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    It doesn't outright say it. Closest thing is your advisor saying that helping and leaving people alive may give you long term rewards. That's a lie btw, you don't get to rob people and the evil spells are better.
    Aug 18, 2016
  7. BloodyFingers
    BloodyFingers
    yeah, sort of like Fable. Multi-strike + Berserker rage = god mode. and Berserker Rage needed evil karma.
    Aug 18, 2016
    MilkCalf likes this.
  8. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    Fable is great. The fantasy feel that is in it is just perfect (like the sword in the stone). The only bad thing I can think about it is the super fast aging.
    Aug 18, 2016
    BloodyFingers likes this.
  9. BloodyFingers
    BloodyFingers
    oooh! Glad to see someone else who wasn't soured by the bloated promises of Molyneux. I like the game for what it is, and what it is, is fantastic.

The game is way too easy as well. In the original version I used to play the game without leveling up. I would get to the end while being 21 years old. It was tough, but doable. I also sold every ressurection phial I came across.
    Aug 18, 2016
    MilkCalf likes this.
  10. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    So levels are what cause you to age. I gotta try that out. Have you completed the dlc? The one with the dragon. I waguely remember it being harder...
    Aug 18, 2016
  11. BloodyFingers
    BloodyFingers
    It is harder, if you limit yourself like I did. But there are spells that cheese the hell out of that fight.

But forget that, right now those sentinels from the DLC are two shotting me...
    Aug 18, 2016
    MilkCalf likes this.