Share This Page

Treadlight

Existential Complex, Female, 26, from The Pulsing Void

...It hurts so much... Jul 11, 2016

Treadlight was last seen:
Dec 27, 2016
    1. Sir Wilfrey
      Sir Wilfrey
      >.>' *stumbles across you again* Oh geez now I'm worried. Wanna.... ahm... talk about it..? I'm not good with the peoples but now I'm stressed.
      1. Waffle-Chan likes this.
      2. Treadlight
        Treadlight
        There is little to nothing you can really do, and I really don't want to talk about it much as it is rather complicated. I don't really feel it too necessary to confide in someone in this case.
        Jul 13, 2016
        Waffle-Chan and Sir Wilfrey like this.
      3. Sir Wilfrey
        Sir Wilfrey
        Whatever you deem most useful to yourself.
        Jul 13, 2016
        Waffle-Chan likes this.
    2. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      ...It hurts so much...
      1. LOL BALL
        LOL BALL
        what hurts?
        Jul 11, 2016
      2. KookyKeronian
        KookyKeronian
        If you want to talk about it in the Advice and Friendly Chats thread, we'll try to help.
        Jul 11, 2016
      3. Waffle-Chan
        Waffle-Chan
        Are you ok?
        May 25, 2017
    3. Sir Wilfrey
      Sir Wilfrey
      Hm... someone I actually relate to... you take a more serious approach to our similar 'problem'.. hm.. best leave before I get all serious or something! Have a follow for your follow!
      1. Treadlight likes this.
    4. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      I think I'm done with this whole insanity diary thing, since I've started the neurofeedback it's no longer necessary.
    5. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 50, 11:25 PM. My brain has been erratically reconfiguring itself since the treatment, and I think it just hit something that works.
      1. Crossfang likes this.
      2. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        that is a good thing
        Feb 14, 2016
    6. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 49, 8:24 PM. Today was confusing. I took two or three naps, and I'm still tired. I felt kinda meh until just now, I now feel depressed.
    7. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 48, 8:08 PM. (N) Well, that was a lot less interactive than I expected. Still, I somehow didn't feel the need to nap today.
    8. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 47, 9:26 PM. Tomorrow I start neurofeedback therapy, the whole reason I stayed around for this long. I have no idea what to expect.
      1. Cup o' Tea
        Cup o' Tea
        Good luck, things will get better.
        Feb 11, 2016
        Firebird Zoom likes this.
    9. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 47, 12:07 AM. My energy capacity has waned to the point where I'm no longer able to really wander the 'net, cornering me into gaming.
      1. Treadlight
        Treadlight
        Before, when I was able to float around the internet more easily, that expended enough energy to prevent me from really playing anything. Ironically, being only able to play video games has boosted my mood somewhat.
        Feb 10, 2016
    10. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 46, 12:21 AM. I don't really remember what happened today. Err, yesterday... Heck, I could barely remember to post this.
    11. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 44, 7:50 PM. The anhedonia started getting worse around noon, then I got distracted for a while. I also took an oddly refreshing nap.
      1. Treadlight
        Treadlight
        Dang character limits... I was pulled away to go look at houses that were on the market. Somehow today was relatively lucky.
        Feb 8, 2016
    12. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 43, 7:42 PM. My emotions are getting more clouded every day, and I seem to be slowly getting more nervous. My sense of reason is fading.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Crossfang
        Crossfang
        That's pretty heavy..and dark..and heavy.. I hope you'll overcome this
        Feb 7, 2016
      3. Treadlight
        Treadlight
        That's the plan, anyway. I appreciate the kind words, thank you.
        Feb 7, 2016
      4. Crossfang
        Crossfang
        No problem.. if ya need someone to talk to.. Don't hesitate to pm me.
        Feb 7, 2016
    13. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 42, 8:55 PM. I've been feeling so weak, I could barely get anything done today. I'm getting another headache, aaaggh.
    14. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 41, 9:48 PM. My mind became fatigued very quickly this morning, then I took a nap which didn't help much. I'm slowly getting weaker...
      1. Treadlight
        Treadlight
        I am continually perplexed by my brain's ability to operate so well despite essentially being like a Game Boy Color that's been dropped like a hundred times. I still suffer greatly, but I doubt any average person in a similar state would even be able to move...
        Feb 5, 2016
    15. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      1. Treadlight
        Treadlight
        If this thing becomes law... The world may very well become inhospitable to me, even despite the upcoming possible recovery from my mental illness...
        Feb 4, 2016
    16. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 40, 7:40 PM. I took a very unsatisfying nap, leaving me with a very persistent headache. It still hurts.
    17. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 39, 6:04 PM. Somehow today was one of those extremely rare days where I feel slightly relaxed. Likely just the calm before the storm.
      1. Treadlight
        Treadlight
        Addendum: "extremely rare" as in once in every 2.5ish months.
        Feb 2, 2016
    18. Treadlight
      Treadlight
      Day 38, 8:29 PM. I finally realized what's happening to me; I'm going insane.
    19. Treadlight
      Treadlight
    20. Treadlight
      Treadlight
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 20, 1998 (Age: 26)
    Home Page:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Excavater9
    Esoteric Metaphysicist of the Spirit
    I was a young child at heart.

I liked to "stop and smell the roses" as they say. All 1,000,000 of them. As well as hating it when others missed one.

I'm also quite shy, so please be courteous.

My resolve has broken; I have become a quivering mass of despair hiding in the shadows.
    No matter how many times I try to fool myself, I always find the same thing...

How do I get out?

rG-Fs7de_9o
    cQKGUgOfD8U

You may have known me previously as Excavater9.

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Excavater9/
    Twitter:
    theTreadlight

Signature

[​IMG]
    "Humans always think that unless they say something, others won't hear them. Truth is, people talk just as loudly with their hearts...
    But because people have mouths, they don't pay attention to their hearts." -Zauz the Blacksmith, TLoZ: Phantom Hourglass​