Share This Page

Katzeus

Chucklefisherman, Male, from Canada

Chucklefish
Katzeus was last seen:
May 28, 2023
    1. roru 93
      roru 93
      Hi, I would like to ask if I can restore the destroyed vanilla buildings / Frackin Universe and post a building / ship on the forum?
    2. Daikon Ocelot
      Daikon Ocelot
      Hello! I need help. I think I've been banned from CF Discord. I can't get in. But what kind of mistake I have done there that cause me to be banned?? I mean, of course I have mistake, but I never knew what kind of mistake I have done that could be that fatal.
    3. averystuff
      averystuff
      Hello @Katzeus! I would like to thank you for making my favorite game: Stardew Valley. <3
      1. General Nuclear likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. General Nuclear
        General Nuclear
        Oh i didn't know that, thought he did it all by himself.
        Jan 14, 2020
      4. General Nuclear
        General Nuclear
        Also in that case i would like to thank him as well.
        Jan 14, 2020
      5. averystuff
        averystuff
        And also. Please sign up for one of my Lounges!
        Name: Space-Time Voyagers
        Jan 15, 2020
    4. CocoInBush
      CocoInBush
      Hello Katzeus I translate the Stardew Wiki in French and I have problem with the wiki. I want to create the "Furniture" page in French but I cannot because the website tell "This action was automatically identified as harmful, and was therefore prevented. If you think your action was constructive. Here is a brief description of the anti-spam filtering rule that detected your action: Mass edit by new user".
    5. KnightxRiven
      KnightxRiven
      im getting an error that is denying me to play starbound, im not sure why; it says Fatal exception caught: (applicationException)
    6. Daikon Ocelot
      Daikon Ocelot
      Hi, just a quick question. Where can Starbound GOG owner can get the beta update? The recent 1.4 unstable update?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Daikon Ocelot
        Daikon Ocelot
        Oh, great! But where can I suggest?
        May 10, 2019
      3. Katzeus
      4. Daikon Ocelot
        Daikon Ocelot
        Yeah... here is the thing, I've already put my suggestions there, but no one from the dev or Chucklefish seems to read, or even care about it. So, it's like a waste.
        May 10, 2019
    7. Erinyang95
      Erinyang95
      Hi Katzeus! I am Erin. I was trying to add a translated page on Stardew Valley WIki for "Mobile Control" in Chinese, but I had a newly created account on this site. So I could not save the page as it shows: Mass edit by new user. I already preview the page and looks fine. So I am just asking if I can have the permission to edit this translation page, please ;)
      1. margotbean
        margotbean
        Hi Erin! I've added the page for you, you can go ahead and make any changes or adjustments you like now.

You can avoid the mass edit rule by making changes in smaller steps in the future. For example, create a blank page, then save it, add a paragraph and save it, and so on. Cheers!
        Dec 2, 2018
        Erinyang95 and Katzeus like this.
    8. BRAWW
      BRAWW
      ur beautiful
      1. Katzeus likes this.
    9. Bamboozler
      Bamboozler
      Hey, just letting you know that I'm here :)
    10. Dreadfaly
      Dreadfaly
      Katzeus, check the private messages on the forum :-)
    11. Codybye
      Codybye
      Hey Katzeus - I’d love to chat with you about ads on the wiki. I used to run ZAM and Wowhead. What’s the best way to contact you (new on these forums - not sure if there’s a PM).
      1. Katzeus
        Katzeus
        There's a PM on these forums - feel free to shoot me a message
        Jan 1, 2018
      2. Codybye
        Codybye
        Sent
        Jan 3, 2018
    12. Waffle-Chan
      Waffle-Chan
      I would like a cup of Koolaid please! In exchange, I'll give you a waffle :3
    13. DagmarNA
      DagmarNA
      Someone vandalized the StardewValleyWiki main page replacing it with giant allcaps expletives
      1. Katzeus
        Katzeus
        Thanks for the report, it got all cleaned up!
        Sep 11, 2017
        MrToni300 likes this.
    14. Jonathan01013
      Jonathan01013
      A Chucklfish Developer Moderator! Awesome!
      1. General Nuclear likes this.
      2. AuroraSnowfall
        AuroraSnowfall
        it is wiki administrator
        Jul 14, 2017
    15. komcsi
      komcsi
      Hey, I want to translate Stardew Valley Wiki pages to hungarian. Can you help me?
    16. Britta Undead
      Britta Undead
      Hey, I was just on the phone with Microsoft for about an hour, my save file on stardew valley will not load but keeps kicking me back to the title screen. They sent me to get ahold of anyone at chucklefish. Is this something that can or will be fixed?
      1. Firebird Zoom likes this.
      2. Jonesy
        Jan 20, 2017
      3. Katzeus
        Katzeus
        Jan 20, 2017
      4. Britta Undead
        Britta Undead
        Okay thanks for letting me know.
        Jan 20, 2017
    17. SerGawen
      SerGawen
      Hey Katzeus, I'v left a message on your wiki's talk-page.(about Chinese Stardew Valley wiki) I've built a sample website just for the test, and we have 90% contents translated by now. If you have any suggestion or request please let me know, I'll be fully cooperated. You can contact me here or send a email to ga@huiji.wiki. Looking forward to your reply :p
    18. minusculeMusicbox
      minusculeMusicbox
      hey, do you know what happened to the starbound weapons list with the weapon's names and pictures? i cant seem to find where it went
    19. JinxxMinxx
      JinxxMinxx
      Hey the captcha for the stardew valley wiki is still not working.
      1. Katzeus
        Katzeus
        Let me take a look, seems to be working when I just tested. Sorry about the hassle!
        Jun 7, 2016
      2. JinxxMinxx
        JinxxMinxx
        It's alright, thank you for checking. How am I supposed to put in the number? Like this "4" or like this "four"?
        Jun 7, 2016
      3. JinxxMinxx
        JinxxMinxx
        Ah okay I finally got it to work, I just kept persistently retrying over and over again in till one of the captchas finally worked XD Thank you though!
        Jun 8, 2016
    20. JinxxMinxx
      JinxxMinxx
      Hi I'm trying to make an account on the Stardew Valley wiki, but every time I try the captcha code says I'd done it incorrectly. I've tried spelling out the digit as well as just putting in the number. Am I doing this wrong or is there something wrong with the system?
  • About

Home Page:
    http://starbounder.org