Comments on Profile Post by Quilavabom

1. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    I'm a horrible person! I'm sorry! But this is what happens when your child does HEMA or UHC club instead LARPing or martial arts lessons...
    Apr 15, 2016
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Quilavabom
    Quilavabom
    Or does it make me a horrible parent? I mean, who lets their child run around without a conflagration spell to deal with the pod people?
    Apr 15, 2016
  3. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    At least your children are only threats to other people. Mine are flying through space in giant boats made of brass, wood, and copper piping! They've killed themselves and eachother billions of times over as a species and they haven't even been released yet!
    Apr 15, 2016
  4. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    Well, now that the Sallok are officially out and about, you can bully them all you want! Because these are the kinds of crazy brats that will get themselves into trouble as fast as they reproduce...
    Jul 23, 2016
  5. Quilavabom
    Quilavabom
    If I do recall, wasn't it a floran that beat Garret in the arena? But if you need to discipline the little lizards, I'm sure some kineptic kittensitters have more than enough experience to keep them in line.
    Jul 23, 2016
    Firebird Zoom and Jareix Cryvix like this.
  6. Jareix Cryvix
    Jareix Cryvix
    Unless of course they barter Dlisq eggs in exchange for whatever pets the kineptic have. (And yes it was)
    Jul 23, 2016