Zancuno
Last Activity:
Jan 30, 2024
Mods:

Share This Page

1. XDgierman
      XDgierman
      Hi! I just made a pull request to make Lucario race compatible with FrackinRaces mod!
      If you have any ideas for race traits, please write back.
    2. Zancuno
      1. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        I need to know if I should put in this tail option or not
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. musicmodify
        musicmodify
        i like the tail pls no remove it
        Jan 23, 2019
      3. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        That is like an ancient post, no worries lol. The fluffy tail isn't going to be removed. It has lived on far past this
        Jan 24, 2019
    3. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      I notice that not may people reply or give criticism to my mod work...strange..
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        A lot of times, if the mod does what's advertised and does it in an OK manner and doesn't have bugs or glaring issues, most people will download it, play it, and enjoy it and not give much thought to the people behind it.
        Dec 14, 2017
        Zancuno likes this.
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        It usually takes bad stuff like bugs and broken crap or something ridiculously awesome for people to actually comment on it because face it, it takes time and work for peeps to leave comments and most are too lazy. That or they simply can't think of anything meaningful to say about it.
        Dec 14, 2017
    4. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      It's good to be back in mod work, hopefully my job keeps this trend up of working me on similarly timed shifts instead of all over the place
    5. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      The reason I have not been doing mod work lately is due to beta testing on Gaia Online. zOMG! will be revived at 3/13/17!!
    6. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Mod work continues!!
    7. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Well Dell... you aren't very helpful since my warranty I out.. yup lappy crashed and won't boot up.. got to sort this out...
      1. Firebird Zoom likes this.
      2. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        fixed for now but need RAM upgrades before I can play again
        Feb 7, 2017
        Firebird Zoom likes this.
    8. HunterC1998
      HunterC1998
      How's it going for you man? I know you've had it rough.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. HunterC1998
        HunterC1998
        Wow...Sounds like you need the wellness better..
        Jan 30, 2017
      4. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        last year I had problems with teeth where infections caused me to have 6 rounds of antibiotics, one have to be pennisilin until the tooth was cut out and one crowned. My immune system suffered for that so it's not exactly as bad as up think. This was coming eventually ^ ^;;
        Jan 30, 2017
      5. HunterC1998
        HunterC1998
        Wow..I wish you luck man.
        Jan 30, 2017
    9. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      A place to stay.. a good start but is very limited wifi wise and the pay more.. time will tell...
      1. Firebird Zoom and MilkCalf like this.
    10. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      I have been kicked out of my home..... starting tomorrow I have no idea what is going to happen, may be on the streets.
      2. Crossfang
        Crossfang
        Geez man... that sucks. :(
        Oct 10, 2016
        Firebird Zoom and MilkCalf like this.
      3. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        I posted my unfinished version of the lucario mod in the mod discussion.. I stood up to my abusers and this happened.. don't know if I can come back.
        Oct 10, 2016
      4. MilkCalf
        MilkCalf
        I'm sorry for you. Good luck with watever you decide to do.
        Oct 10, 2016
    11. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Another yelling to kick me out of my home.. Just because I don't want to be forced to help cut down trees while they are away on vacation..
      2. Xylia
        Xylia
        Are you paying rent? If not, then you should probably just help cut down the trees.
        Oct 3, 2016
      3. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        I am paying rent that's the thing but apparently now they no longer consider it rent... My Step Dad is trying to bullshit his way to kick me out just because I am stopping him from trying to control my life.
        Oct 3, 2016
    12. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      I actually have had no time to mod lately due to well stubborn family and my car with repairs at home. I hope to get back to it soon.
    13. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      If I mysteriously disappear.... it's because I don't have a home anymore...I'm being treated like dirt at home and now may lose my home..
      2. HunterC1998
        HunterC1998
        Are you alright?
        Sep 15, 2016
      3. Zancuno
        Zancuno
        Even though I pay rent and etc, my car is still broke down, and defending myself against hateful comments causes my Step Dad, owner of the house, to just about hit me when I tell him how I feel. Threats are constant.
        Sep 15, 2016
      4. HunterC1998
        HunterC1998
        I'm sorry man, I hope it gets better for you.
        Sep 15, 2016
    14. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      If you wonder why I haven't been working on the lucario mod these past few days, I have been repairing my vehicle personally. x.x;;
    15. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      ummmm..... I think the Starbound site has broken on my end....... this is the only way I am able to reply to anything....
      2. Mackinz
        Mackinz
        That's not good! Hope it fixes itself by tomorrow. :<
        Aug 1, 2016
    16. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      I've run into some irl issues regarding teeth and well my vehicle so I may not be as focused, but the lucario mod awaits for concepts
    17. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      I will be updating my info of works of the lucario mod shortly
    18. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Sorry if I seem quiet. Morning shifts have been taking a ton of my time.
    19. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      Work continues on the Lucario Race mod. The gathered work of all for it's progress will soon finally get a full Glad Giraffe update.
    20. Zancuno
      Zancuno
      I guess I'm becoming a modder ^ ^
  • About

I am Zancuno, probably the only one you will ever find with that name. I used to use a lucario for my design before making something original. Nowadays I run around with the RenTek team, hopefully working towards a revival of it.

my main notorieties here is being the second author of the lucario mod for Starbound. I have another mod out there, granted only on Steam and GitHub that does automatic image replacements for clothing to match your species as long as someone makes the art, RenTek Armor Adapt.

While I may not have many mods under my name, I have a ton of shadow credits and have helped others in making their mods. I tend to help people with their own mods more than work on my own. Which when I do work on my own, I tend to focus on QoL improvements and revamps instead of new content, sorry!

I started modding for Starbound in 2015 so have some knowledge. I have picked up lua skills as of 2021 and am still learning, going down the optimization pipeline.

I am also a digital artist, Starbound mostly teaching me pixel art, otherwise I work at much higher resolutions.

Interact

Content:
    Steam:
    zancuno
    Twitter:
    Zancuno