Comments on Profile Post by Hexo

1. Quilavabom
    Quilavabom
    I was, yes. I'm on another hiatus as of late.
    Feb 12, 2016
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Hexo
    Hexo
    Ah, ok.
    Cause I really love this mod, its one of the best race mods Ive seen in general, unlike most where its just a reskin of the human race not bothering to change anything like ships and armor. And I wanted to know if i could possibly, help out with spriting.
    Feb 12, 2016
  3. Quilavabom
    Quilavabom
    I kinda have a policy against accepting help from people who just pop up out of the woodwork. Besides, like I said, I'm having a break from working on it. I'm curious, though; do you have any examples of things you've done in the past?
    Feb 12, 2016
  4. Hexo
    Hexo
    I currently dont, and i completely understand. i probably asked a bit too fast xwx
    i really do like your mod though, i cant wait to see what you come up with next. Ive never coded before so i don't know how hard that is (though i assume its difficult), but i do know spriting can be draining ;w;
    Feb 13, 2016
  5. Quilavabom
    Quilavabom
    Depends on who you ask. Some people can do it in their sleep. I'm not one of those people. Keeping track of all the files is mentally tasking for me, and the mod has hit a size where I get confused going through the files. I could tell you things I'd -like- to do, but I won't risk getting anyone's hopes up with promises I can't keep.
    Feb 13, 2016
    Firebird Zoom and Relten like this.