Share This Page

teihoo

Ketchup Robot, Male, from Slovenia

I might check this out again in the close future ... hopefully. Aug 13, 2016

teihoo was last seen:
Jun 25, 2017
    1. teihoo
      teihoo
      I might check this out again in the close future ... hopefully.
    2. Starbound playa
      Starbound playa
      Linux Bandits.
    3. teihoo
      teihoo
      Been playing Trove lately, if you want to join me, use my referral link https://goo.gl/4F6Hkj and add me ingame: Tombzz. Thanks!
    4. teihoo
      teihoo
      I'm being quite lazy lately... playing some other games until SB gets a bit more stable, regarding modding part. PM me if you need me.
    5. Shine602
      Shine602
    6. teihoo
      teihoo
      Monsters out there, leaking in here. Weesa all sinking and no power. Whena yousa thinking we are in trouble?
    7. SuperstarGamer
      SuperstarGamer
    8. Wingfighter
      Wingfighter
      Do you have any onther contact method than talking here on the forum :P? Anyway, I'll push a commit to https://github.com/iChris-cl/StarryPy_Teihoo with titles and I added a part in migrate_db() for it. Is migrate_db called by default somewhere?
      1. Wingfighter
        Wingfighter
        Oh wait, nevermind, found where it's called. Ctrl+F is useful
        Apr 2, 2014
    9. Bacon
      Bacon
      I'm using your modified version for test, is it normal the /spawn ends up on some infinite travel animation? Trying to get the main admin to use Starrypy but he doesn't believes it is getting maintained as no official news on it for a quite decent amount of time already.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. teihoo
        teihoo
        Also, there's fairly fresh development branch on official repo, its actually those modifications i used and applied on the previous version along with my modifications. I also added the plugins I use, because this way I can maintain stuff much easier. know its a mess looking at commits. But I did try to comment each one. Also tried to make it as fast as possible by removing all debugs and traces.
        Feb 21, 2014
      3. Bacon
        Bacon
        Yup but what gets me confuse is how this wrapper could have one more solid base in the way it works, like Starrybound, that makes it much easier for both players and specially owners, some things here i got lost like how to work with permissions, special settings, etc...etc.. Everything outside the config file, evil pyton D:
        Feb 21, 2014
      4. Bacon
        Bacon
        Carrots is commiting to Starrybound O_o
        Feb 21, 2014
    10. Notta
      Notta
      Hello, friend!
      1. Dozer likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Notta
        Notta
        You're a quite alright person. :3

I just want to say Hello. Hello! :D
        Jan 28, 2014
      4. teihoo
        teihoo
        Hello to you too :))
        Jan 28, 2014
      5. Notta
        Notta
        I'm going to go bathe, my friend. :)

I'll talk to you when I'm nice and clean. ^-^
        Jan 28, 2014
    11. teihoo
      teihoo
      Figuring out the game and modding stuff. I'm glad if I can help with mini-bugs ;)
      1. Dozer likes this.
    12. dafman4
      dafman4
      Sorry if i came of kinda mad, but i do really want to thank you for trying to help me. I could have sworn i have made those fixes and on my client those fixes were made. Seriously though thanks man, you are one of the first people to REALLY spend time trying to help me on my mod, thanks man!
      1. Dozer and teihoo like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. dafman4
        dafman4
        Thanks! got any other ideas for the mod?
        Jan 20, 2014
      4. teihoo
        teihoo
        So far so good. Don't try to put everything into 1 mod. For me just a new tier each level is great, and they're quite well designed, until tier 10 they're not faster than for example diamond drill, but have wider range - so this gives me an option to choose between them. The newly added options are nice, but do make them harder to get, so they standout in crafting procedure also - but that's just my 5 cents :)
        Jan 20, 2014
      5. dafman4
        dafman4
        yeah, i thought i needed to change the physical properties of all of them, and i don't think i'll add many, if any, more manipulators. i'll change the physical properties of the "upgrades" to the manipulator, but i think that's about all the mod needs really, other than that it's pretty much complete except for maybe a texture revamp later.
        Jan 20, 2014
    13. Whaleduck
      Whaleduck
      Thank you very much for the positive feedback!!! This is one of the few ups in my day so far and you might have just saved my happy place :3
      1. Dozer likes this.
      2. teihoo
        teihoo
        Don't let the people bring you down :) Some enjoy doing just that! So ignore the bad comments ;) We all have bad days :P

Also! Could you please add fullmetaldemo set please :D
        Jan 20, 2014
      3. Whaleduck
        Whaleduck
        I can handle the people comments, shit happening at school is where it is at!

Also I do have plans of adding replicas of every piece of armor so yeah :3 this thing is gonna be huge
        Jan 20, 2014
  • About