Yurium, Floran-Only Clan!

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Lithium, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Lithium

Lithium Subatomic Cosmonaut

JOIN NOW FOR A HIGH RANK!
    Intro:
    Welcome to Yurium the RP clan. If you would like to join our savage clan then just copy/fill out the application at the end of this thread. Every Starbound day you are reqistered to ether hunt, craft, build or train.

Classes:
    We have a class system here at Yurium. There are many classes to choose from. You will receive assorted items depending on what class you choose. Clan wars can happen at any time, because there is always chance that my friend my try and make a rival apex clan, and of course the Floran-hating 'Chum the Waters' clan. In a clan war you have to ether fight as a soldier or build small sentries for the Yurium (CAUTION: traitors will be executed!).

Here are the classes to choose from:

Predator.
    Items: Spear.
    Duties: hunt for food for the clan (including humans).

Harvester.
    Items: Dagger.
    Duties: Steal/harvest plants for the clan.

Ravager.
    Items: Explosives and long swords.
    Duties: Ransack villages/Avian temples.

Savage.
    Items: Spear and rifle.
    Duties: Hunt foreign creatures, from another planet.

Reproducer.
    Items: Small energy pistol and poison dagger.
    Duties: Gather plants from unknown planets.

Destroyer.
    Items: Terraformers, explosives and assault rifles.
    Duties: Ransack bases on other worlds.

Wisp.
    Items: Light disc and jetpack/flying item.
    Duties: Explore and record findings in the galaxy.

Weaver.
    Items: Crafting supplies.
    Duties: Make armor, weapons and food for the clan.

Note:
    All classes deliver crafting material to the Weavers.
    Ranks:
    Ranks are how we keep balance in the clan. You can get ranks by performing your daily duties. Here are the ranks that are available now(if you join now you can start at a high rank)!

Chieftain:
    Spectre:
    Cannibal:
    Protector:
    Floran grunt:
    Floran youngling:
    Floran newborn:

Rules:
    1:No cross clanning with Chum the Waters.
    2:No asking for ranks.
    3:If you RDM I will rape you. Hard.
    Allies:
    Bronies Beyond The Stars(pending)
    The Wanderer's Guild

Enemies:
    Chum The Waters (foolish fish)
    Application:
    If you want to join here's the application.

RP name:

Class:

Why do you want to join:

Character history/ back story (2 big paragraphs (8 or 9 lines) or 3 or 4 decent paragraphs (5 or 6 lines) at a minimum):

Lithium-Chieftain-Chieftain
    Aloysius Snuffleupagus-Spectre-Ravager
    pigrocket-Cannibal-Destroyer
    bolt-Cannibal-Wisp

Ok, see you later :)
    -Lithium

2. The Demon of Borders

The Demon of Borders King Homestuck 4.13

No more waiting for me, then. Hehehehehe.

Fillfall and WoxandWarf like this.
  3. Lithium

sweet :)

4. Lithium

5. Lithium

FUS RO DAH!!!
    :fusrodah:

6. Epicface

Epicface Heliosphere

Chum of the waters.
    Look it up on clans :I
    (But I like it. Nice groups you made up :D)

7. Lithium

Ty

8. Lithium

ill look at it

9. Lithium

10. Passarbye

Passarbye Phantasmal Quasar

Dear Lord... the TRIPLET POASTS :speechless:
    not a bad group tho, at least we get some competition.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  11. Lithium

???

12. Passarbye

Passarbye Phantasmal Quasar

i'm happy we have competition with other clans. :p
    also, you post a lot.

13. Stompopolos

Stompopolos Gotta Catch 'em All! Mk.2

Here's my app:

RP name:
    Greenbrush Seepwood

Class:
    Ravager

Why do you want to join:
    I enjoy RP, I want to be a Floran in-game and I like your ideas for the clan structure.

Character history/ back story:
    Raised in a Floran village on a poor planet in a remote, low-sec galaxy, Greenbrush lived an ordinary Floran life. Her days were spent gathering technology from crashed satellites and ships destroyed by pirates, and her nights were spent learning to hunt and gather with her brother. Over time, the routine nature of their life and the large amount of time they spent with each other meant that Greenbrush and her brother became inseparable. Once they came of age, their hunting and gathering abilities were put to the test when the village elders instructed the two to pillage a heavily guarded Avian temple. Hostilities between the neighbouring Floran and Avian villages meant that most villagers over the age of 15 had fought a member of the other tribe at one point, but the siblings would need to train hard to accomplish the raid. They were excused from their clan duties for a month, and all of this time was to be spent perfecting their sneaking, stealing and killing. Greenbrush quickly became one of the villages most competent fighters. Although her brother lacked raw fighting skill, he was quick and untiring, and his sneaking was second only to his father's.

The night of the raid soon came around, and the Floran duo ate well and slept long the day before to ensure that they were fully prepared for their task. With their stealth abilities, getting in to the temple was a cake-walk. The pair used their blow-darts to kill patrolling Avian soldiers, and they soon found themselves deep in the bowels of the temple. The very centre, where the Avians stored weapons, technology and treasure was their target. The objective, filling their knapsacks up with as much useful stuff as possible and trashing the place seemed simple, but Greenbrush and her brother had been told the place would be filled with traps.

They snuck past several crude snares jury-rigged to explosives, and eventually worked their way through the rabbit's warren that was the temple's innards. As they reached the treasure room, Greenbrush's brother ran forward and started grabbing anything useful-looking in reach. Greenbrush cried out, but she was too late, and a dart shot out of a jewel-encrusted vase her brother was inspecting. He crumpled as the dart punctured his throat, and as he hit the ground a cold feeling overtook Greenbrush.

She ripped up a sheet of silk and tied it in to one long cord, and began stalking back along the path they had taken to get to the temple's core. As she reached each snare trap, she delicately deactivated them and placed them in her knapsack. Once she surfaced, she began placing the traps at key support points around the temple's base, tying the long silk cord she had created to each one so that it would trigger upon a strong tug. Once the explosive traps had been placed all around the temple's base, she retreated behind a strong looking wall. As she pulled the cord and debris and dust started hitting the ground around her, she mourned her brother, her tears joining the rubble.

After a moment of silent grief, she heard Avian voices as they sprinted towards their destroyed temple. She mentally kicked herself for letting her emotions override her rigorous training. She jogged into the stretch of jungle separating the two villages, returning to her village empty-handed and empty-hearted. After the grief's sharp edge began to dull, after her brother's wake was held, Greenbrush Seepwood paid a visit to the village armoury, and the destruction of the Avian village began.

Also she hates fish because they live in their own poop and that's gross.

Lithium likes this.
  14. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

You're kidding us, right?

Lithium likes this.
  15. Stompopolos

We will crush him under the numbers of BBTS.

And our big tummies that we get from drinking milkshakes adorably :3

16. Zailiner

Zailiner Over 9000!!!

That's a bit overkill.

He breached rule #1 - don't be a jerk.

17. Stompopolos

Also, I did a quick search for "GunmanRex", and he also breaches rule #34.

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

(it's IC,)
    (OOC I'm from Chum, and we are sort of at war,)

Epicface likes this.
  19. Lithium

its
    true

20. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

(See, when 2 clans are at war, you have the expect for exchange of meaningless insults, why I remember her calling us Demons, and I took no offense to it.)

WoxandWarf likes this.