1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Your Starbound diet/schedule.

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Lascivar, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Optix

Optix Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Man, am I glad you put that hyphen in there. Ass milk doesn't sound terribly delicious.

Solokeh Krontos likes this.
  2. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

I will most likely forget to eat for the first day or two :chucklefish:

3. Retrodaniel

Retrodaniel Orbital Explorer

Try and get my project done before wednesday, and then play for lots of hours :D Also water

4. StarshiyLeytenant

StarshiyLeytenant Cosmic Narwhal

Seems a bit silly having to have specialty food when you are in your own damn home.

5. Samiz

Samiz Big Damn Hero

Pizza, Chinese food, Grilled cheese... Something like that xD

6. JStheguy

JStheguy Void-Bound Voyager

Well, my gob will probably spend game-time vaccuming up Diet Coke and Funyons. Occasionaly breaking for some maybe-pasta and theoretically-tomato-based sauce out of a can.

7. Fairawen

Fairawen Void-Bound Voyager

I'm usually eat paleo-ish, steering clear of gluten, sugar, and caffeine... but I'm foreseeing a "free day" on the 4th-5th. Piles of Mountain Dew will be stored, if possible.

There's also a real perk to being a freelancer: I can call off easily, or I can choose to work from my couch during Starbound breaks. Buuuuuut I think I'll at least be taking either the 4th or 5th off. Cause Starbound. :D

Yay for cheating at life! :p

8. Kingofstarryskies

Kingofstarryskies Pangalactic Porcupine

Anything caffeinated, possibly a bit of alcohol, and...Hmmm...Crackers and salsa. Maybe a bit of spicey shit in the salsa.

What? Stop staring at me like that! It tastes good!