1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Wire Overhaul Nano + Recipe + Images

Tiny- and Nano variants of the regular wire logic gates + repeaters!

1. Zkaface

Zkaface Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Zkaface submitted a new mod:

Tiny Logic Gates - Tiny Versions of the regular wire logic gates

Read more about this mod...

StarScribe likes this.
  2. StarScribe

StarScribe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

An idea I would like to suggest, since I really like your mod. Perhaps make it so instead of being a full on replacement... it is an "upgrade" for the original logic gates?

That way a recipe for making these gates would be to having to make the original gate first, and then you can use that to convert/craft it into a smaller version at some fair cost due to benefits of having a smaller sized gates.

Also would be nice if it would allow to scale down even smaller down the upgrade tree to making them as small as "nano gates" :)

Hope you will consider these ideas it would be really cool to see! :poke:

3. Zkaface

But wouldn't be that the same? I only made a higher price at the moment. Of course i will do so, i gonna think about it. Nano gates is a great ide. But at least, you have to be able to see em, right? Like 1x1 Pixel?

StarScribe likes this.
  4. StarScribe

I was thinking somewhere around 2x2 or 3x3 pixels... and perhaps include invisible gates as well that only visible when you hold wire tool.

5. Zkaface

I gonna think about it :)

6. Zkaface

Zkaface updated Tiny Logic Gates with a new update entry:

\o/ \o/ \o/ REPEATERS \o/ \o/ \o/

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Zkaface

StarScribe likes this.
  8. StarScribe

This mod has been released only so recently and its already getting awesome updates? :poke: So good :D This will be even more fun to use.

Zkaface likes this.
  9. Zkaface

Thx, I try hard for it. Lua is not that easy for me atm, but it works well. Tell me if you have ideas for it.

StarScribe likes this.
  10. Zkaface

Zkaface updated Wire Overhaul with a new update entry:

Last Update for now

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Phantom5582

Phantom5582 Phantasmal Quasar

I'm not that good on Wiring, but I can see the Nano variants of the logic gates being used in a flashing computer panel.

Zkaface likes this.
  12. Geodeek

Geodeek Pangalactic Porcupine

I'm really loving the mod so far, but I do have one issue.... The mini latch. It functions perfectly fine at the moment, but I feel it could be improved a bit. Its connections extend to have a footprint larger than a stock latch, leading it to be less efficient than stock in most situations. Additionally, the inputs seem to be reversed. The upper node on the stock latch seems to be the lower node on the mini and vice versa. It's just a bit confusing is all.

Oh, and I have one quick suggestion if you're interested. I'd be cool to see some sort of terminal block implementation for wire organization. Essentially, it would be like a repeater with no delay. What goes in one end is directly reflected on the other. We could use it to shape our circuits in more sane ways so that wire clutter is reduced.

Anyways, thanks for the great mod. It's always nice to see improvements to the wiring system.

13. ShadowSalmon

ShadowSalmon Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can I get a faucet that dispenses liquid from an internal inventory to fill up a room upon activation? Other than that, good mod!

14. Zkaface

Hello friends, I am back! So I see, the mod is outdated... have to check, if this still works!