1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Why?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by RadioActive0, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadioActive0

RadioActive0 Void-Bound Voyager

On Steam i posted something saying that nightly build got updated yay and then for some reason im banned from discussion till october 8 and the reason was blank nice community moderation 1337/1=

2. Starbug

Starbug Guest

I guess they thought you were trolling the board by telling people the game, meaning stable, was updated..

Did you not mention nightly in the post, maybe?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/211820/discussions/0/34096318939340203/

Nope you didn't.. Either you were trolling all the impatient fans waiting for some sniff of an update, which if you were I have no sympathy.

If that is wrong, and you were really, genuinely trying to help; you are a victim here, and you should be allowed back in to post.[DOUBLEPOST=1409626328][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually, it looks like you have been hard done by there. I don't know who you can ask, maybe one of the joint mods @Finn Learson or @Shoehead could help you out. You should have mentioned nightly in your post there.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    Serenity likes this.
  3. I'm not going to discuss this publicly, but I will PM you about it. Thanks for the mention @Starbug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.