1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Are the Eyeguard?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Owl_Stalker, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

phaze?

2. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Help travelers they come across... *whisper* to the afterlife!

Feathery Dust likes this.
  3. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

J̝̤͕̪͍̻̒ͧ͘o͉̣̪̠̠͓̱̤̒͒ͥ̉͗͗i̔̿͊̎̾ͭͤ̂̚͏̨͏͏̳͎̣̱̟͉͎̠̩̹̘͈nͩ̋̆̆ͤͦ͆̏̎ͬ͋͆́̈́̈̚҉҉̯̹͓̞̬͇͠͡ u̵̗̳̺ͥ̄́ͯ̊̊̋̽s͈̭̗͔̗͛̂ͨ̃͗ͬ͝.͇͉̲͉̺̝̓

T̢̙̩͇͔͇̖̩̞̀ͪ͗͡͠h̴̛̩̟̐̊̓ẻ͍̥͚̖͖͙̤̮́̍͐͌͟͜ ͒̐ͧ̿́҉̭ư͖͎̦̊͌̒̃̋̍ͭ̃n̢̫͉̰͇̦̍ͩͪ̾ͧ̓̾̒̇́͞ͅī̫̤͈̞̫͐̃ͧv̜̥̺̝̼̗ͫ̏ę͙̯̟̍ͬ͆̒́͌͑ͅr̜͕̳ͮ̄́̾ͥ̌̎͐͜͟ͅs̘͉̻̪̮͎̼͙̥ͯ̒͞͡e͙̘̥͇͍̹͌ͭ̀̚̚ ͭͭͦͭ̋̊͏̫̺̬̲̭̭s̵̛̠̝̹̗̾̑̅́ͥ͑̽ͫ̑̀h̥͓̬̫̝̋̓̊̓ͫ͟͝a̘ͧ̿ͦ̽ͤl̢̝̬̘͓̮̝͋ͮͦͫ̑̈ͬ̎ḻ͉̰̭͉͎͖̦̤̌̽́̓̉̄̀͞ ̶̼̠͍̺̅̊ͬͯ͜b̫̮̤̖͊ͮͣ̾ͬ͂̉̕͟ụ̷͌̃̉͂ͪ͡r̶̷͍̹͙̫̠̬͙̒̄̍͛͆̅́n̪͕͈͎͓̯͉͇̓͊͡.̴͉̦͙̖͉͙̟̈̓ͣ̒̐ͦ̚̚ͅ

(Guys it's Eldritch Abomination.)

4. Hatsya Souji

Hatsya Souji Parsec Taste Tester

Those guys must be Zalgo's!

Cloudhopper likes this.
  5. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hence the tentacles that wrecked several planets. Zalgo is upon us...

Ḻ̴̡̛̣̤̱͍̎͒ͫ́͘͡ͅE̶̸ͣͤͯ͌̃̑ͤ̐̑̾͟͏̠̰͍̯͕͎̩͓̦̝̞̲̱̗̯̹̦ͅT̈ͮ̽̅͂̒ͣͥ̊ͮ҉͉̱̜̞̜͎̭͞ ̴̛̗̝͕̲̬͕̩̣̯̰͓̩̼̜ͥ̏͒͊̀T̴̤̼͎̱͔̺̜̜̖̈͐̈̍̑͌ͮ͛͌͐̽̿͞H̵̴̞̪̪̫̖͓̥͓̹̻̱̯̩͓͔̯͖͍͊ͨ̆̏̈̍ͪͮ̄̑ͤ̽͛̍ͮ̀̚͠E̢̠̻̯̊̌̇ͤ͌ͧ̐͠ ͯ͋̃̋̐ͤ͐͗̊͝҉̱̮̗̯͓͙̬̮̱ͅGͯ͆͌ͬ͒͌̈́ͨ̏ͮͨ͌̆̅̓͐̌̈҉̡̱̜̱̬̥̗͓̝͉͕͍̘̦͎̣̮͝Ả̘͔̼̞̖̈̇̎̋̐̑͢͠L̨̼͉̮̘̬̼̙͙͎̬̝͚̙͍̗̋̑̈́̆ͤ̂̏ͬ̕͜͜͝Ạ̸̧̱̰̱͕̰̺͕̠̺͍͖͎̹̏́̍ͯ̽͌͋ͪ͒X̷̶̴̞͙̟̫̣̠ͨ̋̇̆ͦ̋ͨ̀Y̾̑ͥ̏ͪ̂ͩ̀͑ͬ҉̷͉̘̬̖͔̟̖̜̯͢ͅ ̴̟͙̰̝̪͖͉̘̣̝ͪ́̇͛͑̈̏͑̈͒̆̑͗̉̌ͦ͌͂̀́͜B̵̛̥̣̙̗͖̘̻̠̤̲̪̊͆́͛̿ͣ͝U̸͕̣͎͍͎̱̱̎̌̎͑̀̚͟͢Ũ̳̭͓͕̲̱͇̟̫͓̘̭̮̣ͧ̐ͨ͊͘͟Ų͇̘̳͎̤̼͚͋ͧ͊̊ͤͥ̑̅̽́̂ͣ͛͘͝Ų̪̼̠̤̹̜͍̫͎͚͆͂ͧ͑͐ͥͧͯ͛͌̾̕U̡̹̙̹͆̉ͮ̓͋̆̓̎ͥ̉͌̀̀̚Ř̲̻̺̤͙̯̰̦̞̼͖̗͖̙͈̙ͣͬͦ̿̅́̈́͗̎̀̐̅ͣͫ̈̐̚͘͠ͅN͛̈̀̏̓͋ͮ̿̃̚҉̴͍̲̗̬͎͇͕̘̲̠!̐ͨ͛̊̆ͮ́͝͏̦̫̻͙͚̺͖̥͔

Ha! Just joking. Khorne would break this weakling. Blood for the blood God!

Hatsya Souji likes this.
  6. Feathery Dust

Feathery Dust Spaceman Spiff

I think I'm onto their plan:

I̿͋͐̈ͥͫ̇͌ͤ̓ͦͥͭ͊̉͋̋͏҉͚͇̺̠̮̝̞͕̮̙͙̹̰͇̹̖̭͍͉ ̆̉ͬͭ̄͒͌͛ͦͧͧ̆͏̱̣͇̣͖̘͉̦̱͓̝̮̙͙L̡̗̱͚̣ͩ̔ͨ̓͗̅͛̔͗̂̈͛͑ͨ̓ͪ͝I͍͖̻̠̞ͫͩ̓ͭ͑ͩ̒̈́͘͘͝K̡ͬ̂ͭ̌̓̿̐ͫ̄͛ͨ̾ͦ̚҉̩̣̻̭͔̞̻Ȩ̸͙̳͕̬̻ͨ̔̓̊ͩ͟͝͝ ͗̎̅̌ͭ̾̅҉̨͕̲̲̟̼͎̭͙̱̪͓̱͡͡ͅT̛͍̱̳̙̠̗̫̻͉̪̘̠͍̠̺̰͐͊́̃̋̾ͥ̑̓͂̓̾̌͑̽͗͘͟͡͡Ữ̡̱̰͇̪̲̭̯̤͙̤̬̫͖̫̪̥̠̜̎͛͂̾̂ͩ̒ͅR̷̨̙͚͖̲̪͖̲̥͚͎̟͇̥̗̤̮͙̣̈́̎̍͆͊͋ͭ̐̎ͩ̔̊̽́͜͠ͅT̵̹̰̱̞̮͔͓̰͎̪̺̳̺̮͔͉ͮ̎̓͐̓̎̒̍͒̿̾̌ͨ̋ͪͮ͠Ļ̴̽̑̑͌ͭ̅̅͏̢҉̗̩̫̗̣̙E̴̖̖̻͕̻͎̅̐̐̄̍̅ͦͩ̽ͥ̋ͦ̋̿͟͞ͅS̶̛̮̪̙̲̙̓̉̾̇ͩ̊̈͌̓̿̌ͥͮͧͥ̎̀̓̄́̀͢

Jokes aside that would be the biggest plot twist ever, they were only trying to help them get to a "better place".

7. LethalShade

LethalShade Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Some turtles can blow your legs off. Truly evil.

[​IMG]

8. Feathery Dust

Some turtles can even beat the crap out of you with deadly weapons.
    [​IMG]
    Turtles are the Eyeguard's secret weapon! I knew I was onto something

9. Nutric

Nutric Pangalactic Porcupine

Hide your nutella!!

The Illuminati is coming! D:

10. Feathery Dust

I'd happily sacrifice my own Nutella for you all I hate Nutella anyways
    Speaking of Illuminati what if the biggest plot twist in the main questline is that they were actually responsible for all the stuff that your character goes through? For example they're behind the tyranny of the stargazers or are secretly in charge of the MiniKnog, that would be cool.

11. jpmrocks

jpmrocks Phantasmal Quasar

I think they're people corrupted by the eye biome, similar to that of the tentacle biome.

12. Lecic

Lecic Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Probably one of the many failed Creator experiments, like the Glitch.

13. Nutric

Nutric Pangalactic Porcupine

And they'd also be the ones who created the Glitch :D

14. Feathery Dust

WOah! That would be one hell of a plot twist.

15. Owl_Stalker

Owl_Stalker Guest

Such a plot twist needs two capitals on "WOah!"

Cloudhopper likes this.
  16. Feathery Dust

It was originally a typo but it's a big plot twist so.. yeah :p

17. Uppercuthero

Uppercuthero Aquatic Astronaut

They're obviously just wearing hollowed out glitch heads guys. Come on, they must be rogue Hylotl who hate peace and want war.

(But seriously I have no idea, the one that says they have no idea who they are made me chuckle when I first saw him though.)