1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Where Do You Find A...?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Bonabopn, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Varixai

Varixai Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Crystal mini biomes are only found on Volcanic planets.

2. Verruciformis

Verruciformis Aquatic Astronaut

I've started to notice that certain kinds of dungeons don't spawn on certain planets. Like, I've run into plenty of Avian Towers pretty much everywhere I go, but I really only seem to remember finding the big underground ones in Fiery Stars, and probably Frozen Stars, though I'm not super sure. Same with USCM Prisons, and so far I've only seen Floran Prisons in Fiery Stars.

The copper armor set can be found in underground Wilderness biomes (Gentle systems, need to do more digging in Eccentric), in Vine Chests, along with some pretty nifty shortswords. The Shroom Chests in underground mushroom biomes seem to spawn different items than surface Shroom Chests. So far I've only found the Ragged Cape, Evil Mushroom Hat, Mushroom Wardrobe blueprints, and the Smashroom. Anyone else find some neat stuff underground? O:

3. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I found a gnome village underground. It spawned near a mushroom biome.

Verruciformis likes this.
  4. Faeryheart

Faeryheart Weight of the Sky

Kitty Hat.. All I ever wanted :<

5. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

Mech tech. Where is it found most commonly?

6. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

techs? techs are all unlocked via your ship ai. you don't find techs any more, instead you find blank tech cards which you use to buy them.
    every time you upgrade your ship, more techs are added. keep doing that c:

Tamorr likes this.
  7. TheEpicFox

TheEpicFox Tentacle Wrangler

I HAVE COORDINATES!!!!! ii have coordinates for rainbow hood and rainbow sword both on the same planet. and i have coordinates for an agaran village ,avian village,apex labs,floran villages and other stuff like airships.[DOUBLEPOST=1427234408][/DOUBLEPOST]HERE ARE COORDINATES ---> for two villages on one planet (avian and floran) X: 10222423 Y:1120104 and the RAINBOW SWORD and RAINBOW HOOD are on this planet X:538065134 Y:804597812 i hope this helps you :) i have more if you want them, oh and the avian village has a golden ducky hidden by the window of a house and the floran village has a bone carving.:poke:[DOUBLEPOST=1427234516][/DOUBLEPOST]OH AND THIS IS VERY HELPFUL orcz.com/starbound:_Coordinates

Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  8. Bonabopn

Bonabopn Fluffiest Squirrel

How many times do i have to say this? This is not the coordinates thread, this thread is for figuring out what biomes things spawn in.

9. Thanatos-IV

Thanatos-IV Star Wrangler

Well, if you mean the places with green stone, guards, and lava, I've seen those on Frozen Stars as well.
    In case it matters, still playing Upbeat Giraffe, stable version.

10. Fina

Fina Title Not Found

I can confirm kiwi's growing on desert planet with reed biome. The kiwi was growing at the transition between the two biomes. They are really easy to miss it is just a small round brown ball almost like a rock!
    I spent hr's and hr's and only now found a kiwi growing wild, I think they might be hard to come by!

11. TheEpicFox

TheEpicFox Tentacle Wrangler

IT HAS BIOMES IN IT:ssssssssss:

12. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

I can also confirm what Fina says, Kiwis do spawn in desert springs but are slightly uncommon and are very small and hard to miss. I also find the reed chests hard to find because they look just like the tall grass and often (I bet) walk right past them.

13. The Squid

The Squid Oxygen Tank

I think the jump suit vanity set only spawns in Arid Biomes. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

14. CautionCat

CautionCat Void-Bound Voyager

I am having a hell of a hard time looking for a Pirate Ship. Do they still spawn on desert planets?

15. PyreStarite

PyreStarite Space Kumquat

I keep finding them on radiation worlds and they can be characterized by the flatened out land and the anchor in the middle.

16. Garatgh Deloi

Garatgh Deloi Master Astronaut

Upgrade your ship to the highest level and unlock it at the terminal using a blank tech card.

Thats the only way to get the mech tech in the current game versions.

17. CautionCat

CautionCat Void-Bound Voyager

Awesome! I found one not too long after. Thanks!

18. janovick

janovick Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I hate having to ask this again, but were crystal planets removed or something? I just can't find them. I'v been looking for it daily in the past month or so, just hoping from planet to planet in the "hot star" systems.

19. Varixai

Varixai Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

They are still in the game. They are mini biomes though, not whole planets. Found on Volcanic planets.

20. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

I found some hazmat vanity items on alien planet, but some reason, i didn't found all of them.