1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel Weekly Pixel-Off

Discussion in 'Art' started by pigrocket, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's started m8. You DON'T just sucker punch me like that. EVER.

CHAOS EMPEROR ENTRY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "I AM THE ENVOY OF THE END."
    And there goes my morning plans...

2. Ado

Ado Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Excuse me while i lock myself up in my dragon and octopus proof bunker.
    :ninja:

Lord Octopus likes this.
  3. Dynafols

Dynafols Black Hole Surfer

Same, no point in entering these contests anymore.

"YOU TRIED SO HAAARD, BUT IN THE END, IT DIDN'T EVEN MATTEEEEER~"

4. Lord Octopus

Lord Octopus Starship Captain

Sorry if you felt wronged in some way. I have posted something every week since I found this thread. I am just flattered you consider me an opponent.

Don't get discouraged Dynafols! If you want I could give you some tips on how to improve your art. You have a good sense of objects and composition and I don't think it would take much to get you on the right path.

Seajun_ likes this.
  5. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

The only thing that matters is practice! You're getting better whether you win or not.

Lord Octopus likes this.
  6. Pretty sure he's joking, we're all friends here. Or at least friendly rivals. He'll only eat like half of your soul.

Also I don't see why Dragonith and Lord Octopus entering would ever deter anyone from drawing. If anything they're an inspiration.
    I'll probably enter sometime soon, I just couldn't really think of anything interesting for chaos.

7. If anything @Dynafols, YOU were the one who sucked me back into this thread. :p
    Pretty much. This is all in good fun. Except you Astro. You're my buttmonkey.
    I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A STAKE.
    I did want to work on finishing my remaining commissions, but the flag was raised lol. I can't have you usurping my title again when I'm away for the week. That ain't classy, man. :m

But, I believe after this week I'll cease from participating in any further themes. I don't want to discourage anyone else from participating just because I want to defend my title against you. I already felt kinda bad when we practically ruled the bug theme earlier. >w>;

Not to mention I do have other things I need to finish as well. I don't think I can keep this up with all of my projects in the way seeing as you're trying to be active every week (at least until vacation anyways). Kinda part of the reason why I stopped participating ages ago as well. I just have higher things on my priority list. If it's beneficial to everyone that I leave, then I don't mind taking the fall.

WoxandWarf and AstroBlast like this.
  8. But... but we love you. D:
    You mustn't leave forever, even if it means only coming back rarely. When you're bored during some holiday, I think we would all enjoy being crushed by your awesome art.

9. Flattery will get you nowhere, boy.
    I prefer giving you guys requests in my art thread than outright destroying you all every week lol. But I'll stop by every once in awhile. :p
    Which is something I've also been neglecting actually. Still need to finish those last two big sprites by this weekend. >w>

10. Ado

ENTRY:
    [​IMG]
    IT WILL EN IN A GIANT CHAOS!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    Seajun_, B|eak, Evangelion and 5 others like this.
  11. Goddamnit. This is going to win for irony's sake, isn't it?

Elate, Ado, AstroBlast and 1 other person like this.
  12. Ado

You Goddamn bet!

13. Nevermind! Dragonith won, praise be him.

New theme in the OP.

SweFox likes this.
  14. Lost in Nowhere

Lost in Nowhere Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hmm... maybe I'll try this...
    The hard part will probably be to decide what to draw...

15. Evangelion

Evangelion Supernova

I love food themes for some reason, I really want to do it but... curse you finals!

16. Tctoocold

Tctoocold Subatomic Cosmonaut

17. Lord Octopus

Lord Octopus Starship Captain

Well here is my entry:
    A sweet little lie.
    [​IMG]

ilya belov, Shock, Seajun_ and 7 others like this.
  18. Dynafols

:party: *summons @mollygos *

Seajun_ and Ado like this.
  19. Are you gonna get mad at her until she leaves too? :sarcasm:

Seajun_ and Dragonith like this.
  20. Dynafols

:lod:

Dragonith, Ado and AstroBlast like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.