1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Pixel Weekly Pixel-Off

Discussion in 'Art' started by pigrocket, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yaxlat

Yaxlat Existential Complex

I would like to subscribe, and enter!

2. Here are the entries! Vote by quoting the one you want to vote for.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Unfinished
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Unfinished
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WoxandWarf likes this.
  3. You should tell us all the theme, so that way we know what we're actually voting for... I'm not sure if it's "Landscapes", "Buildings" or "Entries for a pixel art contest"
    I looked through a couple of pages, and it wasn't ever posted in public...

It would be nice if it was posted here as soon as it's decided, 'cause I'd like to enter at some point, but not unless I know what the theme's going to be...

4. This new system is great and all, but I think we maybe should just go back to the other one.

5. I agree. Not only is the old system less complicated, BUT YOU DIDN'T POST MY ENTRY!
    I know this was supposed to be anonymous, but no one is responding to the chat, so I felt it was necessary to say it here before to much voting occurred.

6. We got a lot more voters last time. And there isn't even a real rhyme or deadline to this quoting voting. When can we name a winner and get on to the next thing?
    (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Mianso likes this.
  7. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

Yes please.Blind you're on it.

8. Dammit, should I just post mine myself? Well, I guess I have to, cuz Angry isn't here. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ReverseShadow likes this.
  9. Also, I personally liked previous system more too. Easier=better, IMHO.

pigrocket likes this.
  10. Mianso

Mianso Black Hole Surfer

11. Is it possible to have everyone post theirs and we go to the original system now? Very few people are voting.
    And yes, I said this already, but mine wasn't in Angry's post so I don't have any chance of even getting 4th place... [​IMG]

And this isn't only about the winners, it's also much easier with the 'like system', and I feel like this week was extremely unorganized.

blind sniper likes this.
  12. Sorry I thought Pigrocket posted the new theme in the OP, its "Cities before and after the apocalypse".

SpaceNarwhal likes this.
  13. Whoops. I was supposed to do that. My bad.
    ~
    Are those the only votes?

14. Nope, one more!

15. YES.

LukØs and AstroBlast like this.
  16. Zain Hallows

Zain Hallows Existential Complex

Prophet of Deception likes this.
  17. This topic took a short little haitus. But hopefull never again!

Things you should know:
    We have reverted back to the old voting method, and it is not likely to change again.

Please help this thread get back on its feet by posting and spreading the word.

Blind Sniper's got the reins* for this week. Check out his rules.

18. But didn't Blind and I tie for 2 votes? (somehow)

19. Voting system is too vague. I DUNNO, want to share this week? .__.

20. Zain Hallows

Zain Hallows Existential Complex

will there be a pm/im thing? or will it all be here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.