1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

We the people who funded your game

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by boneleech, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boneleech

boneleech Void-Bound Voyager

Deserve an apology for the amount of trolling you guys are making. This is ridiculous, why are you guys even trolling instead of actually doing some updates. Game development takes time I know but so does trolling.....

Seriously we paid for the game to be completed not to be taken for schmucks and be trolled. Then you wonder why noone will respect you and you are losing customers.

At least apologize to those who still have some faith that this game will be finished eventually, and don't think you ran out on the money.

2. The | Suit

The | Suit Agent S. Forum Moderator

I don't get it. So they played a joke with the horse, an you feel sad?
    If you want to see updates play the nightly and see it first hand.

3. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Game development is serious business. Seems people feel the devs took time out of updating to pull that joke and that it is going against customer service (which I will admit, it kinda does to an extent).

I imagine the intent was to try and lighten the mood some and not tick everyone off. An apology might be nice for the people who were offended though. But I myself really don't feel I was taken for a fool. Maybe just that the devs played a joke that did not go over too well.

MysticMalevolence and Spike like this.
  4. icerimp

icerimp Big Damn Hero

If I was in a situation where people were panicing over a dumb looking animated talking horse with boobs I'd want to stop and have a laugh at it also.

5. Darklight

Darklight Oxygen Tank

Could you make the title of this thread any more arrogant?

Jbeetle, Serenity, The | Suit and 2 others like this.
  6. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

Why are you ignoring the nightly build?

7. Ethan Denton

Ethan Denton Title Not Found

Could you be any more of a baby

Jbeetle, Serenity, russjr08 and 2 others like this.
  8. linkthegamer

linkthegamer Master Astronaut

Might just be festive, July 4th is soon.

Some people don't count them because they are broken or you can not fully progress without using cheats. Basically anything not pushed to stable is not technically considered an "Update".

9. icerimp

icerimp Big Damn Hero

That was good.

SeaMichelle and Spike like this.
  10. Ashen

Ashen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Personally, I thought it was funny. Something for the community to get a laugh at, and to see what the actual Glitch A.I. will look like. I guess they could have put in small tiny letters somewhere that this was all in good fun, but honestly, I thought it was obvious enough. Now I am in no way apart of Chucklefish, but I have paid for my copy of Starbound, so on my behalf of my portion of the funds I apologize to you personally for not sending you an email stating that it was all in good fun and a clever way to show off the Glitch Wizard. Also, take this as an apology for any future things that you might disagree with that Chucklefish might do.

11. You don't actually get to make demands in this manner. Yours is a private request and should be taken up privately. But because I'm assuming you're just upset -- and don't intend to cause total grief here on the forums. I'm going to simply give you a verbal warning.

Please be polite and productive in your posting.

CLOSED BECAUSE REASONS. :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.