1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

We all know about Curtis Schweitzer, but what about Solatrus?

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by PicklePackle, Apr 19, 2014.

1. PicklePackle

PicklePackle Phantasmal Quasar

Have you ever looked at your Starbound soundtrack (if you have it) and saw three songs made by a person named "Solatrus"?

-Glacial Horizon
    -Ultramarine
    -Via Aurora

These songs are actually really good (Glacial Horizon being my favorite of the three), and I just want more people to know about this guy.

Starsly and peacefrog555 like this.
  2. Litagano Motscoud

Litagano Motscoud Master Astronaut

I agree, I love his songs in the soundtrack.

IIRC, he made music for the webcomic series Homestuck. But that's about as much as I know about him.

EDIT: Also, they updated the soundtrack a while back. There are two new songs by him, Scorian Flow and Stellar Acclimation (a remix of one of Curtis' songs)

3. peacefrog555

peacefrog555 Aquatic Astronaut

i dont have the soundtrack, would there be another way to listen to them... will check u tube :)

4. Hawk Novablast

Hawk Novablast Black Hole Surfer

Ultramarine is THE best Starbound song, it should totally be the Human race theme.

5. SeaMichelle

SeaMichelle Some Sort of Weird Fish Princess

Curtis left production a little while ago, so Sol is the only musician atm. He also chats on IRC every so often.

6. Litagano Motscoud

:eek:

Why?

7. RizzRustbolt

RizzRustbolt Existential Complex

Probably got another project to work on. Thus is the life of the free booter lancer.

8. Litagano Motscoud

Ah.