1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. DremoRaph

DremoRaph Void-Bound Voyager

Searching for a home planet! I'm using Windows Xp ( Before you ask why, thats because xp had a far more better gaming experience than W7 before... but i sould change soon)
    I'd like a glitch castle on this planet ( I don't care for the quests, I just wants some swaggy robots next to my home with a big population) more it will be big, better it will be.
    I'm currently quite a newby so for threat level my max is moderate, limit risquy if you think you have the PERFECT one
    I'll prefer these biomes ( favorite to the worst one) : arid/savanna> jungle > forest/garden > toxic (if it's a safe one)> ocean >snow/ artic /tundra> desert
    I don't care for the items on this planet, but I don't mind if it's a huge one with a lot of chests.
    If it's possible, aim for a planet with the majority of ores around the moderate threat risk.
    thanks!

2. theminemanner2

theminemanner2 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I found a glitch village at x:153387065 Y:-941245088, it is the Beta Nu Aur 63 system, on planet I c, upon teleporting immediately go right till you find it, has the glitch globe and a few codexs

DremoRaph likes this.
  3. SoopaDerpcat

SoopaDerpcat Pangalactic Porcupine

I've been looking for mech tech lately. Anybody here found any?

4. Artinnio

Artinnio Guest

Has anyone found a jungle planet with a Floran village on it and an Avian Temple for PC? I haven't found one at all on Upbeat Giraffe... (Haven't seen any Floran villages at all)

So if anyone could help, I'd be most grateful

5. Joe LeChuck

Joe LeChuck Space Hobo

Outpost mini Dungeons!

Win 7 Pro 64Bit

Delta Al Dhibain Majoris IV
    x: 405200899 Y:-565635470
    Tropical with High Radiation!

Go to the left until the flowers are trees and a mountain comes to an end.
    Then go through in the first cave in the mountain until the end.
    Now dig about 2-3min straight down and you end up in a cave outpost.
    This cave around are still approximately 10+.

6. afasfasf

afasfasf Intergalactic Tourist

Still looking for Banjo?

Windows 7 64-bit. Stable version of Upbeat Giraffe.
    X: 159357274
    Y: 16794400
    Beta Utharex 764 ll

You can find it if you go to the right. Banjo lying on the sand in the oasis near a tree(chest is broken)

7. NaniRoxy

NaniRoxy Subatomic Cosmonaut

Can you find pilot gear in this update? If so, does anyone have coords? It was my favorite set. (I'm a tad disappointed that many loot items were simply removed for reasons unknown? The sheer amount of items you could find was what made exploring fun)

8. HGuard

HGuard Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for any LEGENDARY melee weapon on an extreme level planet.

9. witchhunter33

witchhunter33 Orbital Explorer

I WANT TO SINCERELY THANK YOU! I PLAY THE CLARINET, BUT I HAVE EVERY STARBOUND INSTRUMENT EXCEPT 3!!!!!!!! THE CLARINET WAS ONE! THANK YOU!

Pumpkin_Masher likes this.
  10. Artinnio

Artinnio Guest

Has anyone found a jungle planet with a Floran village yet? I must have been through at least fifty jungles and none of them have any trace of Florans on it...

11. strutman

strutman Orbital Explorer

Win 8.1 64 bits
    Coordinates: X 405200862, Y -565635471
    Alpha Indie 531 V d (eccentric star)
    Biome: Tropical, high radiation.
    Features:
    To the right, close to spawn, USCM prison
    To the left, a bit far away, 3 clothing merchants

12. theforgottenone

theforgottenone Void-Bound Voyager

any new spirated giraffee coords for avian tomb and glitch castles? none the old ones work

13. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

This is nuts, no single coordinate works for me at ALL. Do mods affect generation? Even cosmetic ones?

Wait, scratch that, Joe Lechuck delivered one. He had the one and ONLY coordinate that matched up to now. Can anyone send me coordinates with an USCM prision so i can finish the darn mission, please?

Edit: Wait, NOT EVEN THAT!! THE NAME IS THE SAME, BUT THE THING IS A DESERT!

14. theforgottenone

its kinda weird ho they tell us to save coordinates for update than none of the coordinates work anyways. i know its always been new coordinates most updates so im not that surprised but
    still since they told us to save ones from like less than a week ago should work but nope. and i cant be bothered to search 100 planets for a glitch castle and avian tomb.

15. SinR

SinR Subatomic Cosmonaut

Trying to find an Avian Tomb with the Lunar Emblem in Nightly. anyone got anything for me?

16. theforgottenone

well try this, just found avian tomb to left a bit im on unstable so might not work. came to post it since i was asking for it earlier. but found one before anyone replied

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  17. Zoden

Zoden Intergalactic Tourist

Windows 64-Bit OS, Upbeat Giraffe-Stable

The Epsilon Waterosa 50 System (Gentle Star)
    X: -62050559
    Y: 82818593

III: Desert Planet (Tarpit Sub-biome)

Points of Interest: Apex Village, Avian Merchants, Slave Blade (Legendary, but low-level), Perfectly Generic Item.

I found the Perfectly Generic Item in the Apex village, but I'm curious if it'll generate for others. Considering that it's what the game gives when it fails to pick an item, I'm not sure. I'd appreciate if someone could tell me if they find it.

Edit: Checked out some other planets in the system.

IVc: Forest Planet (Flower Sub-biome)

Points of Interest: Reed Organ.

IVd: Forest Planet (Flower Sub-biome)

Points of Interest: Apex Village, Agaran Village.

There was also a bunch of magma rock on the surface which surprised me on a forest planet.

Va: Desert Planet (Tarpit Sub-biome)

Points of Interest: Sewer Dungeon, Florin Dungeon, Cultist Altar, USCM underground structures, Acoustic Guitar, Surface Hi-tech chest, Legendary Weapons (Eye Sword and Bone Hammer).

VII: Desert Planet (Oasis Sub-biome)

Points of Interest: Florin Dungeon, two Glitch mini-castles (I'm not sure what their proper name is), USCM underground structures, Rock Organ, Saxophone (in a shallow surface cave).

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  18. III H1TMaN III

III H1TMaN III Space Hobo

I found an Avian Tomb. I play on Windows 8

I needed it for the quest. I also play on the latest unstable update of april 2nd 2015.

Here are the coordinates and the name of the planet. It is a cold planet where you need a cold suit for.

x -887803542
    y -671514778

Name: The beta 79 CET Majoris System
    Planet: Beta 79 CET Majoris System VII

Once on the planet go left. :)

Hope this helps for some people.

19. Kargen

Kargen Intergalactic Tourist

Hi there Starbounders, for those interested i've found a planet with Lunar / Outpost bases.
    Windows 8 64bit Upbeat Giraffe v unstable
    Epsilon X Sgr 2047 System
    Planet (
    IIa): Risky, high radiation tropical planet
    X: 100008 Y: 100009
    The mini bases are located underneath the surface of the planet (For me it was under the spawn point). Requires a bit of digging
    Once you find one start digging left and right. The bases are lighted up so should be easier to spot.

2015-04-12_00003.jpg

Attached Files:

20. theforgottenone

new latest unstable finally found a glitch village its to the left not far

Attached Files: