1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Windows 32-bit OS

The Gamma Folcetta Minoris System (Radioactive Star)
    (will need radiation protection suit tech for these planets)
    X: 159357285
    Y: 16794334

I, CAN'T LAND

II, Risky, Alien/Radiation
    Started going to the right
    -Basic Items: Eyeball biome, Oculemon, Eyeball chests on the surface, Dirturchin plant, Alien Trees give Striped Wood, Avian Temple (Golden Ducky inside), USCM Penal Colony (USCM Penal Colony sign out front), Alien Chests on the surface
    -Awesome Stuff: All-Seeing Cape, Eye Chair Blueprint, Gold Drill, Alien Chest Blueprint

IIa, Risky, Tropical/Radiation
    -Basic Items: Plants give Bio Samples and Plant Fibre, Giant Flower Chests of the surface, Dioda/Chicken Garden, Bandit Camp x 3, Boss Monster
    -Awesome Stuff: Giant Flower Lamp Blueprint, Banana Mask x 3, Butterfly Wings, Strawberry Mask x2, Lead Guitar, Giant Flower Chair Blueprint

III, Risky, Poisonous Ocean/Radiation
    All island chests, Started going to the right
    -Awesome Stuff: Tall Flower Trees drop tons of plant fiber, Toxictop plant, Toxic Chests on the surface, Pussplum, Toxic Chest Blueprint, Beach Creeper Tan, Hazmat Pants, Plague Doctor Mask
    (If you have admin on, you can go in the poison sea. If you choose to, you'll find:
    -Toxic Lamp Blueprint x2, Explosive Barrel Backpack x2, Toxic Chair Blueprint, Toxic Flower Backpack x2, Pussplum Seed, Toxic Table Blueprint, Hazmat Mask

IV, Risky, Alien/Radiation
    -Basic Items: Alien Chests on the surface, Trees drop striped wood and Alien Fruit, Boss Monster x2, Oculemon plant, Dirturchin plant, Eye Chests on the surface
    -Awesome Stuff: Alien Table Blueprint, Alien Chest Blueprint x2, Eye Chest Blueprint, Eye Bed Blueprint x2

2. EthaneSlinger77

EthaneSlinger77 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Delta Vinnland Majoris VIa

Star Type: Radioactive
    Planet Biomes: Alien, Eyepatch
    Threat Level: Risky
    Weather: Sunshine, Rain
    Coordinates: X=450083495, Y=506493246

Finds: Glitch Castle (left of spawn about halfway around the planet), Apex Testing Chamber (right of spawn, fairly close).

The Apex Testing Chamber on this world, unlike one in my home system, was complete. The one in my home system, Delta Yggdrasil 898, didn't seem to completely generate as the right side of it ended abruptly into a cave, with no switch or High Tech Chest, so there was no way to deactivate the protection around the generator.

In the same system, on planet VIb, I found an Apex Sci-Fi dungeon west of spawn. The gravity is quite low here, and most of the Apex within are easily one-shotted with a decent tier 4 weapon.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  3. Kiena

Kiena Void-Bound Voyager

Darnit, I'm sorry. I'm positive that's where I got it - or at least that's what I wrote down. Well, good luck finding the pieces, then! I'll keep an eye open.

On to my own request - I'm actually not 100% sure these are in the game yet? I saw them on the wiki, but I understand some biomes were removed for UG.

I'm looking for:
    Hanging Baskets
    Traditional Wave Painting
    Hylotl Calligraphy (pretty sure this isn't in-game yet/anymore, but thought I'd ask)
    The three-tier stone fountain (this one, not this one)

Any help, even just letting me know it's not available in UG, would be much appreciated!

4. Kaiachi

Kaiachi Tiy's Beard

Windows 32-Bit OS

Gamma Alpha Cam 7641 (Eccentric Star)
    X: 42298614
    Y: -5774259

I, Moderate, Arid Planet
    Started to the right
    Apex Lab (Scientist Outfit Parts), Rainbow Biome, Rainbow Wood Helmet, Oboe, Glitch House and Barn x2, Avian Home with Trapdoor, Hunter Pants, Hunter Jacket x2, Avian Temple (Avian Moon Emblem inside), Rainbow Sword, Terminite (Legendary Hammer),

IIa, Moderate, Arid Planet
    Started to the right
    Boneboo, Bone Biome, Bone Sword (Rare Shortsword) x2, Cornea Killer (Legendary Eye Sword), Apex Lab (Scientist Outfit Pieces), Hylotl Skull, Glitch Skull, Floran Palace(?) (Bone Carving inside), Tech Chest with Blank Tech Card on the bottom right ending room of the Floran Palace (see Screenshot #1), Bone Door Blueprint, Floran Skull (Hidden in a Bone Chest in a tunnel underground, See Screenshot #2)

IIIa, Mostly Harmless, Desert Planet
    Started to the right
    Reed Door Blueprint, Reed Wall Clock Blueprint, Primitive Shelf Blueprint, Avian Town, Glitch Village (Glitch Codex here!)

IVa, Moderate, Arid Planet
    Started to the left
    Yellow Paintgun Blueprint x2, Rainbow Biome, USCM Underground Facility, Rainbow Wood Pants, Rainbow Table Blueprint x2, Rainbow Unicorn Statue Blueprint

Screenshot #1
    screenshot1.png

Screenshot #2
    Screenshot2.png

5. bill.co.tee

bill.co.tee Void-Bound Voyager

OS X
    USCM Penal Colony
    X -760359840 Y -962006200
    Gamma Kappa Lup 571 III a
    Walk to the right.
    Gamma Kappa Lup 571 III a.png

6. linkster

linkster Big Damn Hero

Win 7 64x
    Electric bass guitar and female microphone a good walk to the right.
    Glitch castle with codex and globe, and some other loot to the left.
    Also a mini boss or two.
    X 74 Y -200
    Gamma Albaldah Minoris VI

Attached Files:

7. EthaneSlinger77

EthaneSlinger77 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Latest finds:

Planet: Epsilon Xixivaius 57 I
    Threat Level: Risky
    Star Type: Radioactive
    Planet Biomes: Tropical/Jungle, Giant Flowers
    Coordinates: X=450083542, Y=506493271

Major Finds: U.S.C.M. Prison, Avian Sacrificial Tower
    Minor Finds: Cultist Encounter with Apex in cage

I am exploring the Epsilon Xixivaius 57 system going from planet to planet, starting with the one above. If I find any more interesting structures, etc. I'll edit this post to include them.

Same system, planet Ia:

Major Finds: U.S.C.M. Prison, Avian Tomb
    Minor Finds: Glitch Microdungeons (these are under the Avian Tomb)

Planet II is a gas giant so I can't land, and IIa is covered in Poisonous Oceans. The latter i do not like and will not beam down to. Planet III did not have very much, only a Glitch Black Knight and a Cultist encounter. Planet IV did not have much.

Planet IVa has a U.S.C.M. Base, a couple of Merchants, and a Bandit encounter.

Planet V is another gas giant, while there are two Va's, both covered in Poisonous Oceans. Vb is Tropical, but does not have much, only a Bandit encounter. VI is a moon, and VII is the Gate to the Outpost.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  8. Frostivus

Frostivus Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for a flute coordinates pls :)

9. The Cat Mage

The Cat Mage Space Hobo

has anyone found a fairy mini-biome

10. Wa0SaddamHussein

Wa0SaddamHussein Space Hobo

Going to this planet now.... You better be right

crybringer and Goffelous like this.
  11. Phish

Phish Space Hobo

I can't get cords to work. I look for cords with that are for my OS, Game build and still they don't work.

12. bill.co.tee

OS X
    Avian Tomb (large bird heads above ground)
    X -760359850 Y -962006193
    Beta Phecda 47 III a[DOUBLEPOST=1425306839][/DOUBLEPOST]OS X
    Avian Airship
    Beta Phecda 47 III[DOUBLEPOST=1425306884][/DOUBLEPOST]OS X
    Floran Dungeon
    Beta Phecda 47 III b

13. bill.co.tee

OS X
    Avian Airship
    X -760359873 Y -962006182
    Alpha Delta And 6456 V
    Alpha Delta And 6456 V.png

Attached Files:

14. Trek47

Trek47 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Playing on Windows Vista

• Planet Beta Delta Cyg 19 III (Mostly Harmless Forest Planet), X: -17194918, Y: -75109029
    • Floran village (Bone Carving for outpost quest) some distance to the right, Blank Tech Card Chest in between village and spawnpoint, Agaran Village to left of spawnpoint (and next to Floran Village)

15. Eisengreifer

Eisengreifer Orbital Explorer

Mac OS

Beta Kyron 55 Ia
    Dead Planet
    x: -580512544
    y: 512676998

- Large Avian Temple Dungeon right of spawn, incl Golden Ducky
    - Apex Maze Dungeon futher right, 3 Hightech Chests w/ Plasma Pistols

16. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

Ladies and gentlemen, I finally tracked down that Limestone Biome! I'd found one a long time back... well, I returned to my ship, noticed I had some Limestone, went "huh" and carried on. I didn't realize til much later it was a special Biome with craftable stuff.

Took some major digging to re-find it (and thanks to @Kawa for helping on that score), but I have returned to the planet with goodies!

Win OS

X: 856666658
    Y: 984136197
    Beta Al Minliar Minoris IIIa
    Snow, Moderate threat.

It takes some digging more or less right from the beamdown, first through a Desert layer (with some Outpost minidungeons you can tear apart for parts). Look for the junction of Desert and a Slime layer with Green Glow Fiber plants: right below that is the Limestone Biome. Be warned, the large stalactites here will do more damage than the normal types.

Sadly, the Biome is light on the goodies, just two Rock Chests with Rock Bed Blueprints. But it's a start.

There's a Bone Biome above the Slime layer that you might not hit, the Bone Chests here give up some goodies, one with the Bone Door Blueprint and a Goat Skull Mask, another with an Alien Skull, Bone Pistol and Bone Rifle.

There's a gray Cobblestone "biome" that is rich with Titanium butting up against both sides horizontally, and just below is a Magmarock layer where the rock in question is a really pretty deep green.

17. M_Sipher

M_Sipher Oxygen Tank

So has anyone found a Sewer dungeon with a Trash Can? I've found Trash Bags, but no Cans yet. I'd like some for decor purposes.

18. overdoze69

overdoze69 Space Hobo

hello plz how i can get coordinat for bone hammer w32 me bad english

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  19. FakeGeekGamerGirl

FakeGeekGamerGirl Big Damn Hero

Windows 7 x64, fresh install of first Upbeat Giraffe version
    -240215141,-266191904
    Gamma Vaastolaan Minoris
    Orbit V, planet a, dead planet

Head right and find a USCM bunker.
    -recruitment panel, bathtub, oven, human fridge, wooden end tables