1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated (Outdated/Un-related)Tiered Matter Manipulators V. Enraged Koala 1.3.0

Manipulate your matter! 26 + new matter manipulators.

1. dafman4

dafman4 Phantasmal Quasar

I've been contemplating changing those physical values, i never thought about the radius, but you might have a point there. I'll probably test those with my next, and most likely soon to be: Derp Update!!
    You'll understand why when it comes out.

2. teihoo

teihoo Ketchup Robot

*backs up the old version and goes to bed* ;)

3. dafman4

man you wish i would do that, lol. No its even derpier than that.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
  4. dafman4

dafman4 updated Tiered Matter Manipulators with a new update entry:

DERPY UPDATE READ MESSAGE!

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. dafman4

6. Nserk

Nserk Big Damn Hero

I have tried the fishaxe, how can i repair this? Which is its ore?

7. dafman4

I made it not repairable, as i said it is really just a very jokey pickaxe that when my friend get the rest of the sprites finished i'll take out, i can make it repairable if it's a big deal. Sorry if it's really annoying, but it is really just a joke, a very awesome joke at that :p

8. Nserk

Nserk Big Damn Hero

Oh, well, thanks. I think that maybe it's better how it is, it's an insane cheating item... :p

9. dafman4

that's why you can't repair it, or at least thats what i thought

10. dafman4

Didn't even know yours existed until today, and there are a lot of other types of these mods. Please stop advertising yours here. Sorry if it seems fishy, but i assure you i didn't even know yours existed until today.

11. M4CViz

M4CViz Star Wrangler

Ok :) just needed to know I'll remove the post to stop advertismeny

12. dafman4

Thanks! Again i would like to apologize if it seems fishy, You have yourself a nice day sir!

13. Alloc

Alloc Void-Bound Voyager

Hi there,

basically I love this mod. It does have one problem for us though: As you set the fireTime as low as 0.02 for the highest tier that does generate a really high load on the server so everyone in the game notices high lag as soon as one player uses the imp. MaMa (didn't test with others, probably the same as the fireTime gets lower). I've seen in another mod for pickaxes that they use "tileDamage" and "tileDamageBlunted" (whatever that last one is) in addition to reducing fire time. Would it be possible to achieve the same "dps" on tiles for the MaMas by increasing this tile damage and in return lowering fireTime (i.e. increasing the value)?

Regards,
    Alloc

14. M4CViz

M4CViz Star Wrangler

Matter manipulators currently don't have a 'Tile Damage' type but I can see if I can incorporate it in

15. Gilliam86

Gilliam86 Intergalactic Tourist

Is there a list I'm not seeing of the details each manipulator?

16. dafman4

I'll put that in a spoiler box, sorry for the lack of info!

17. hamsterpowerftw

hamsterpowerftw Void-Bound Voyager

hi was wondering when u will update to enraged kola ty

18. dafman4

I'll start working on that right away, i haven't been on in a while, sorry :p

19. dafman4

20. Teknix

Teknix Star Wrangler

Hey, just had a question, whats the reason behind the ore bar file change? i personally like the vanilla look and changing the smelted ores file makes them look different from the other ores i get from industrial. is there any way to get a version without the custom png's or is it safe if i just delete them?

I know the mod has been out like this for a while but i just now singled out that your mod is the one changing the images. thanks in advance for the reply