1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Things you DON'T want to run into in the dark(or Underground)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Dragcun, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Dragcun

Dragcun Subatomic Cosmonaut

Well I was digging still looking for that illusive Treasure Biome/Room that is on one these planets(supposedly) when I ran into these 2...

[​IMG]

Nothing big I had seen this type of critter before but I always ran into the friendly kind...now at this point I was half asleep:zzz: and about to got to bed when they attacked me and I saw this.....

[​IMG]

:boo:.....welp.....so much for sleep....and clean underwear.....but in my terror and whole "WTF!?!?!?!?!:ssssssssss:" moment I had there I wonder...has anyone else had a issue little experience like this...and if so care to share? :lickitung::devil:

Model QT-377665 and Yzzey like this.
  2. Juice Box

Juice Box Pangalactic Porcupine

Juice Box once found Juice Box underground, twas some weird lag thing... or something... but Juice Box was rather startled.

3. krylo

krylo Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Just now.

Looking at that smiley face giving satan a rimjob from across the room.

4. Dragcun

:facepalm:.......thank you for another disturbing image I didn't need....sigh.....I really got to think before I use these dang smiley things

5. Serenity

Serenity The Waste of Time

The juice box has started to move

6. icerimp

icerimp Big Damn Hero

7. M C

M C Parsec Taste Tester

nobody saw that one coming, except for the maker of that mob.

8. Dragcun

Yup...and it would scare untold children into more nightmare and possible make a new generation of people terrified of clowns......some do that.....

9. LaDestitute

LaDestitute Subatomic Cosmonaut

Upon hitting the Beta sector, I decided to pick out a Savannah planet for my first Beta planet for my current playthrough. I walk a little bit to the left, and then there's this creep.

10. Untrustedlife

Untrustedlife Scruffy Nerf-Herder

11. LittleWasp

LittleWasp Big Damn Hero

The only things I don't like running into are fish. I know they're completely harmless, but seriously, fuck fish. owo

*hides under a blanket*

12. krylo

krylo Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Please don't fuck fish.

Zuvaii, Boufman, Lecic and 3 others like this.
  13. Lora Grim

Lora Grim Guest

When in the silence of the underground... my thoughts become super loud. They talk about my war crimes. Makes me cry every time... till it's time to commit another war crime anyway.

Yzzey likes this.
  14. dead_videos

dead_videos Big Damn Hero

But thats how we got the hylotl!

man i'm terrible.

Grimmli, Zuvaii, Boufman and 7 others like this.
  15. sρooκs

sρooκs Scruffy Nerf-Herder

leave things to the imagination. Here's an idea; When undergound and in the dark you can hear footsteps near your player but when you cast light nothing is there.

16. Dragcun

Or when your deep underground and you got that feeling that something is right beyond your line of sight and its watching you.;

17. LittleWasp

LittleWasp Big Damn Hero

My phobia more stems from it happening the other way around. D:

18. Yzzey

Yzzey Heliosphere

Hylotl X Human R34

BitHorizon, M C and yclatious like this.
  19. Model QT-377665

Model QT-377665 Ketchup Robot

I once ran into a group of Agarans who were holding a Floran prisoner. It was like the nightmare version of that Hirake Comic .

20. LittleWasp

LittleWasp Big Damn Hero

W-wah! Hylotl-san, what are we gonna do on the bed?! *Pomf =3*

BitHorizon, M C and Yzzey like this.