The Star Veterans V1

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Shark, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatAmazingPerson

ThatAmazingPerson Existential Complex

I can't run Terraria though. Or at least, it won't let me. Steam tells me I need to update my graphic drivers and I have no idea how to do that.

2. Panda

Panda Big Damn Hero

Perhaps in the deep recesses of our home world we can have a hall of heroes. All those characters that have "died" and cannot be continued.

Also on a side note, where is the council being held in the world?

3. Vanderous

Vanderous Void-Bound Voyager

Yes DO NOT get attached to your characters and homes right away. With all the updates, patches and fandom raining from the sky be prepared one morning you log on and its no longer there. For now just enjoy and learn what you like so when it does become more stable you can enjoy character (X) for me im going to do what i am on my main and say whatever when it happens. Finding armor killing baddies and seeing whats good and not ;D. But with that said you guys said there wont be a server right away? Are we going to have cheater block if it ever does happen I like having earned my loot then actually spawning it...unless said planet has been looted to being turned into an eaten apple...only part of terraria i hated. And on a mental note what is everyones take on weapon usage? If swords are going to have ranged ability thats what im going to use also going for trench coat cowboy unless something else catches my eye (and probly will)

4. @Vanderous Eventually, or perhaps even initially, we'll be able to make it so characters that you use on our server are stored server-side. Meaning you can't edit them, they're not on your computer, and you can't cheat.

Vanderous likes this.
  5. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

6. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

And goodnight

7. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Hello, I heard beta is coming tomorrow, :mwahaha:... I don't have to go to work tomorrow...

Moursi Fanshawe likes this.
  8. Flying Potato of Doom

Flying Potato of Doom Scruffy Nerf-Herder

so when we get a stable server im guna help with the wiring and shit
    and a secret escape exit in case of a bad situation in clan wars

9. Vanderous

Been trying to sleep till it comes out in 6 hours not working to well T.T and I need to work tonight too. Going to play new vegas on HC till its out. Setting Alarm for 20 mins left

10. Oh I like that idea Shark! I can play as the more brutal Floran ancestor of my main character who was raised by Hylotl. The story continues to unfold!

Ok, I am no longer going to complain about my laptop. It can handle terraria just fine, but Minecraft can get a bit hairy on servers. You should be able to update your drivers via a download. Just google your computer to see how to go about it.

You suck......ok you don't suck, but I have to go to work, and that sucks, but I guess that's obvious. ;)

Shark likes this.
  11. Wolf_1557

Wolf_1557 Orbital Explorer

hai guys :p

12. *string of expletives* annnnnnnd I'm off to work. See ya'll on steam early afternoon. Jerks.

Seb likes this.
  13. Dtb290

Dtb290 Pangalactic Porcupine

So much beta. I'm done doing things for today. Now the final hours of waiting... :rofl:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Vanderous

Well Power play move bought A multi usb for my tablet that I play Minecraft & Terraria on :rofl: Now I dont have to worry about batteries dying out. Only took me 2 hours to find one....Apparently alot of people buy them??? I mean really who all needs MORE usbs then 3?

15. Wuzhles

Wuzhles Cosmic Narwhal

I have to stay at home from school for a week because of some contagious diesease I have...

16. Just a few more hours. This is it, guys. :DD

Wuzhles and ImmortalFrog like this.
  17. Moursi Fanshawe

Moursi Fanshawe Industrial Terraformer

Finished University early today just for this. So pumped right now c:

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. JimiboyGM

JimiboyGM Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think this song has ever been more appropriate.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Seb

Seb Phantasmal Quasar

I'm home from work and joining the ranks of the waiting. Buckle up, Star Veterans.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Vanderous

! Hour 30 Left Time for a Super Mario 3 Speed Run :D Also listening to 8 Bit music :) The good old days where everything was simple and darn rewarding.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.