The Star Veterans V1

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Shark, Jul 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jornut

Jornut Aquatic Astronaut

It needs to happen. Now.

2. Jornut

Jornut Aquatic Astronaut

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  3. choaseagle

choaseagle Sandwich Man

dude, know your audience... don't tease the obsessed creatures that follow this game!

either that or you are spying on the dev team and knew the news would be released soon :O :O :O

4. JimiboyGM

JimiboyGM Void-Bound Voyager

5. Jornut

Jornut Aquatic Astronaut

Attached Files:

6. playerjerry2

playerjerry2 Phantasmal Quasar

Sooo starbound... That's coming out soon... Guess I'm not leaving my basement for a year.

7. Moursi Fanshawe

Moursi Fanshawe Industrial Terraformer

I'm not gonna go to university when Starbound comes out.

Just gonna stay in my room, make sure I have buckets of KFC to last me for days, Mountain Dew, Doritos and to have Dominos/Indian takeaway/Chinese takeaway on speed dial.

And a nappy.

Seb likes this.
  8. Seb

Seb Phantasmal Quasar

Gross, but enticing.

Moursi Fanshawe likes this.
  9. Vanderous

Vanderous Void-Bound Voyager

Current up date on standings on life so far. I still dont have my desktop fixed, had to move AGAIN, should have my super duper laptop done by end of January if not end of December, been looking at forums, wildstar, here, working on furnaturing the apt while keeping up with rent. Once life gets settled down probably by the beginning of the year you'll see more of me.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    Seb likes this.
  10. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight peoples

11. Admiral Obvious

Admiral Obvious Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Hi guys, i've been lurking around a bit, and noticed Starbound is coming out in, shortly. I also moved so I can have a good internet connection (not sure I told you guys about that yet). Long story short, I can host servers if you guys wanted me to. I've tested it with Risk Of Rain, with 4 people, and things went surprisingly smoothly. Just let me know from either here or over steam if you are interested in me trying to host a (mostly) dedicated server.

12. Dtb290

Dtb290 Pangalactic Porcupine

Well, we already have plans in motion for an 'official' clan server. But that wont be up right away so if you wanted to host something while that's sorted out then by all means go for it :D

13. As Dtb said, we already have the hosting plans sorted out for our clan server, for Starbound at least. If we need any other dedicated servers for other games that the clan plays, we'll let you know, but for now we're good. Feel free to throw up a Risk of Rain or Team Fortress 2 any time you want to play, though, some people might be interested.

14. fabledClockwork

fabledClockwork Subatomic Cosmonaut

I have a quick question. Will there be specific uniforms for our characters? You know, just to let them know that they're basically dealing the badass Space Police.

15. It's a cool idea, but I don't want to be restrictive like "you have to wear this or you can't play". That takes some of the customization/endless possibility fun out of Starbound. Maybe we could have a clan hat or a symbol built into our base or something like that.

Seajun_ likes this.
  16. fabledClockwork

fabledClockwork Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, I guess you're right. But we do need some kind of identification, maybe some kind of bage if they're in the game? I dunno, I guess it will end up falling under what features Starbound has.

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  17. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight.
    And we can still have a clan outfit, it's just for special occasions, like house calls. if you know what i mean

WoxandWarf, Shark and ImmortalFrog like this.
  18. tumblr_m2t2cpKB2l1rqrbvdo5_250.gif

19. Wuzhles

Wuzhles Cosmic Narwhal

I had no idea Sharky added me to the list until like yesterday, and he added me what I assume was like months ago. That was pretty funny actually, heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.