The Rainbow Scourge

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Sep 12, 2012.

1. RscourgeLRG.png

This is the Rainbow Scourge, the ...scourge of the seven quadrants. Pillaging and looting. Looting and Pillaging. Or doing something different than that; whatever works. "What's with the rainbows and the unicorns?" you may ask yourself. Well, there are lots of clans kicking around for a game that doesn't exactly exist yet, so what about one for teh gays? Well folks, here it is.​
    In all seriousness though, this clan is open to all of the letters. LGBTQAAIP (let me know if I forgot any; I am dead serious about that [as serious as a heart attack]). I'm not sure if I'm supposed to define all of the letters or not, but I suppose I might as well. Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, asexual, intersex, pansexual.​
    Well, the other 'A' stands for allies (Jesus, that sounds like one of those PSA clips at the end of old GI Joe cartoons). So if you're not one of the letters (i.e. cis, straight, etc.) but you do not think think the rest of the letters are icky, then by all means, apply and join this bitch.​
    No, this has nothing to do with MLP, bronies, friendship, or magic. I just like the unicorn.​
    Ok, now I'm going to do the rest of the stuff. Oh, but first, I totally do not have a server, so if any one does then that's cool. But I would be willing to look into contributing server (or a slot. Can you run a game on a server slot?) if there were more than just me in this thing, and if the people who weren't me were neat. However, I would need some technical assistance, because I like computers, but I've never ran a server before.​
    news.png
    12/09/2012 - Clan has gone public, like facebook, except without the massive IPO flop. I changed my mind; that is a terrible joke >.>​
    RULES.png
    No spamming, no flaming, no bigotry
    Respect others
    Follow forum rules
    (essentially, don't be a c*ck)
    Multi-clanning is alright, obvs.

members.png

applications.png
    Just fill this thing out, and color it with this hex: #70afc0
    1. Desired nickname
    2. Age and preferred gender pronoun (optional)
    3. You can put what letter (LGBTQA...and so forth) if you want. Or don't. Whatever.
    4. Describe yourself, and stuff.
    5. Why do you want to join (aside from the fact that it's awesome)?
    6. Are you going to follow the rules?
    b). Really?

allies.png
    Not really.​
    enemies.png
    Same deal.​
    somestuff.png

For signatures, if you feel so inclined.​
    RscourgeAltSmall.png
    rsSigAlt2.png
    RscourgeSmal.png
    RscourgeSmallwPony.png

2. Why do I have double spoilers!?

Auraknight likes this.
  3. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

Oh boy, more ponies.
    *prepares shotgun*

4. Nuh-uh; no MLP fandom or bronyism. Plus I think having such a cutesy looking cartoon next to the word "SCOURGE" is sort of funny. Also, unicorns are totally gay.

5. Steam Pirate

Steam Pirate Space Kumquat

So you aren't a pony? If so, i need to sterilize your avatar by burning it in 11 pits of 3000+ degrees heat.

6. Just yesterday I was kvetching about the femmephobia of the bronies, in that thread that I think chimera started. You do not do me justice. For shame steam pirate, for shame

Kloudy and Steam Pirate like this.
  7. Alright, maybe if I answer my own application it will get the ball rolling.
    1. Desired nickname
    I'm going to go ahead and combine 1 & 2 and go with "Mary Queen of Yachts"

3. Age and preferred gender pronoun (optional)
    lady pronouns (she, her, etc.)

4. You can put what letter (LGBTQA...and so forth) if you want. Or don't. Whatever.
    L

5. Describe yourself, and stuff.
    I like video games, comic books and general nerdery. I hate sports. To support the nerdery, I'm also literature grad-school dropout. I've lived in at least 9 different cities. I once accidentally stole a lemon (my mom asked me to hold it and I forgot that I was) from a grocery store when I was 4. I was absolutely convinced that I would be arrested.
    I like cats, and I have one, and the only thing stopping me from becoming a crazy cat lady is the fact that my cat (who loves every person she ever sees) violently despises every other cat in existence.
    I'm obsessed with reddit. I shout at the radio if I disagree with the mouth-sounds coming out of it, and in real life, I hate most people.

6. Why do you want to join (aside from the fact that it's awesome)? Coz I get to be in charge. Also
    maybe having a clan like this will make some people get over society's tendency to think that associating with queer people makes a person queer as well, and furthermore, that being queer is a bad thing.

7. Are you going to follow the rules?
    Yes

b). Really?
    Yes! Jesus...

syndoflame likes this.
  8. Torang12

Torang12 Phantasmal Quasar

Um... No comment.

Steam Pirate likes this.
  9. Spire

Spire Phantasmal Quasar

[​IMG] I feel you.

Evangelion and zooey like this.
  10. Shinxy-Chan

Shinxy-Chan Giant Laser Beams

I'm honestly surprised no one has joined this yet.

11. inorite?! Well it still existsl you've convinced me :DD

WoxandWarf and Shinxy-Chan like this.
  12. Shinxy-Chan

I just necro'd this thread so hard.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  13. And how. You know, you're at least 137% more loveable when you're Octavia.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  14. Shinxy-Chan

Pffffff, as if.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  15. ...fine. 134%.

WoxandWarf likes this.
  16. Shinxy-Chan

That's much better.

WoxandWarf and zooey like this.
  17. Torang12

Wox is lurking everywhere and I might be too.

18. Shinxy-Chan

Wox is the best lurker.

Torang12 likes this.
  19. Champion grade.

20. Torang12

I am but a lurking apprentice, for in the words of Sweet Brown, ain't nobody got time for that.