The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

tell me about your new sexy cyborg kitsune

2. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

......there is some thing fundementally wrong if you find my kitsune with half her body gone that provocative.

3. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

I was joking geez
    i kinda find her attractive...

BrutorDragon likes this.
  4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Jokes, sometimes cause wars... *Syria bombing cuz of Chem. Wep.*

5. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

GO AWAY NIC IF THERES ONE PLACE YOU'RE NOT SHOWING UP IT'S HERE

goodnight

6. CaptainMcManface

Heh....

goodnight

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

G-Night Mcpacface. :D

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

It looks like you've sorted it out already, but in the future try to use either conversations or this thread instead of the rp, if I recall out-of-character discussions on the rp thread were strongly discouraged quite a while back. NONEWILLKNOW.png

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ik, im on my kindle, and my options of posting are VERY limited...v_v sorry.

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

It's not a big deal, just saying that for future reference. NONEWILLKNOW.png

11. Crayzon has received the honor's of being the miniboss, and his attacks are:

Fallen feathers: Low chance of hitting, but does a large amount of darkness damage.
    Dumblegore: Attack that inflicts the "Bloody" status, taking HP away every turn.
    Weeping crystal: Attack that inflicts the "Trashed" status, taking away the ability to dodge. (Attacks can still miss, though.)
    Hell Screech: Doubles attack for one turn, and multiplies Agility and Dexterity by 1.5. for 3.

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I actually labeled him as the G-man of TDS, that seems fitting
    I don't know what you chosen for themes but I love kingdom hearts right out the ass
    Just as a quick note though, crazyon uses "decay" magic you could animate it to fit that sort of feel

In terms of themes, I like this one for Xertra (mine)

For the general level theme, I think this seems most fitting

And for Crazyon's fight theme, depending on the mood you wanna go for, either of these I think would work

And I don't know how much of Xertra's moves you have done yet, but for an idea, she can use fire for a projectile and word normally have a black sword shaped like spaded tail for a close range. It may seem most fitting for your game to make her use a lot of projectiles but she can do close up too. If your up for it, she could use some kind of seduction for a daze to if that wouldn't be going to far

Also clan guys, you think these themes seem fitting?

Crazyon, Ominethious and BrutorDragon like this.
  13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

14. Crayzon's theme is currently this:

This is another version, if you think that one is too majestic and not creepy enough.

Let me know which one you like better for him.

15. CaptainMcManface

Goodnight deamons

16. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

I'm remaking a character since I ran into a snag sadly with my last one

Race: Blood Acolyte

Name: Xavier
    Bio: Xavier grew up with his father in the forest as a hunter of small and large game for a near by village where they traded for basic supplies to get by during the winter. Years passed and Xavier grew into a fine young man, though sadly his father grew ill one winter and needed medicine from the village they traded from. So making the trip to the village he went to the local apothecary, only to learn the new burger miser had put claim on all goods in the village, making it difficult for out of towners to acquire goods. Not thinking it much of a problem since he had traded deer to the Miser's family in the past he went to his door to plea for help only to be turned down by the cold hearted spoiled miser. Feeling betrayed Xavier made his way home and tried to tend to his weakening father by using local herbs. Sadly five days later his father passed away and was burred by a small rock formation. Filled with rage and hatred Xavier made his way back to the village with a special moss which he stuffed into the cracks of the miser's house only to let it on fire. Hoping to hurt the miser the same way he had hurt his father. Slinking back off into the night he watched the house burn enjoying the site. The next day he went to the now ruins of the building only to find in horror the charred remains of the miser and two children. Little did he know both of the miser'schildren had the same illness as his father thus why their father had with held the medicine. Feeling sick and hating his very soul Xavier took off into the forest to sort out what he had done. As the sun began a Progenitor Demon came to him in his darkest moment and whispered sweet promises if he would except his gift. Broken mentally Xavier welcomed this kind sounding voice into him and let it's curse sink into his very core.
    He now is trying to find his place in the world once more.
    Magic Ability: Blood Magic
    Picture:
    [​IMG]

17. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Spoiler that image plox.
    I don't see what the snag was with your last one. You just kinda disappeared. :confused:

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

I was because he had a profile that may have gone against the back story Exodus made for the fallen angels

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Your accepted mother nugget

Ominethious and BrutorDragon like this.
  20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Fuu fuufu uufufufuff ufu uuf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.