The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Gouda

2. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

I find this background racist and offensive, and demand you conform it exactly to my standards of opinion.
    You are truly the master of meh responses.

Neufchatel

WHAT, you saying this rp DOESN'T follow logic:saywhat:

[/quote]

[/plain][/quote][/plain][/quote]

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Stu, ik where you got the name, "Thomas Stonewall" from... From the American Civil War, Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.

4. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Wut?
    b-but I came up with that on my own

Ominethious likes this.
  5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Then thats sooo fucking creepy... :speechless:

CaptainMcManface likes this.
  6. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight daemons take care that you do not become to powerful, or i'll have to put you up for evaluation

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Bau Mcfanface.

O_O I-i-it better n-not be a physical test...

8. Inferior beings, I need to talk to you all.
    I am making an RPG, based on the Starbound forums (Murky is the first boss)
    I would like the second boss to be Squidgi/Xertra, and I would like the level to be the Demon Syndicate world.
    Please, tell me what the RP/Clan is like in a nutshell, so that the main player may slaughter you all explore your world.

9. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Do you know the process, to create another Broodlord? check the bio if you don't

10. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Mostly just goofy fun, with drama every once and a while. There's also some se... Well, mostly Murky.:rofl:

BrutorDragon likes this.
  12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Ask Mailbox and Squidgi. They are incharge of the clan.

13. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Oh jeez. Well, it's difficult to say. Our rp is a little more social-based than combat-based (although a lot of combat still happens), and there are tons of interesting characters. We get a bad rep for smexing it up sometimes, but that really only covers about 5% of what happens in our story.

As for the clan itself, we're fun, goofy, and like our video games. It's... kind of hard to describe more, as the clan's main focus is that roleplay of ours. Sometimes we'll rp in-game as well, but the only linking factor there is usually Queen Xertra (or Terra, depending).

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Its also worth adding that we have done a reformation for the rp.
    We deleted all that smexy stuff and general dumb stuff from the beginning of the rp and made it non canon.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Implying I'm inferior
    The rp would take place an I guess an alternate dimension to that of ours irl of course
    All of the technology is essentially on the same level for that of the humans, but on the other end of the stick, runic magic has been discovered which can make much better technology. I find humans tend to stick to electronic and runic for demons, but they aren't fprced to, just what their used to
    The world itself would like spot on the same as our real world, just with some fortresses in places
    The demons and other beings tend to keep to themselves unless provoked or hating the humans
    The rp centres around the castle more or less. It's freaking huge so it's not hard to just have things to do there
    When we need an antagonist, someone spawns one with a half decent story and why they hate the syndicate
    Anything else?

Blackleaf likes this.
  16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

GG. Afraid im gonna have to leave the clan 2 days after deciding to come back due to an argument with Squidgi.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Fixed that for you

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Is there really no chance of talking this through?

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Blackleaf: Will Acrale 100% get deleted from the rp? Or is there atleast a chance for her to stay?
    [T.D.S.] Squidgi: COntemplting
    [T.D.S.] Squidgi: Your gonna have to impres me to keep her

I thought there was

20. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How are you beautiful people doing today?

BrutorDragon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.