The Demon Syndicate

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan TDS, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

G-night BEAT EVERYONE, IM THE BEST, IM THE- *is crushed by Dende's Squid on a Stick...*

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Alright. I think i may have found a way to get Enigma back into the rp. question is if i want to.

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

It's up to you, really.

Honestly, I never saw a problem with getting her back in. A time skip of 5 minutes where she had got up and left? Dozed off in her chair? When you stop thinking so linearly, it really opens up a lot of possibility. :)

4. Mailboxhead

More specifically, the rp takes place in the castle of Xertra, succubus queen and leader of the Demon Syndicate. The castle is HUGE, with many buildings and rooms you can fill with your imagination. :)

The Castle sits in the middle of a large forest with several settlements scattered here and there. Some are demon-hating humans. Some are un-biased humans. Some are demon-villages themselves.

Much of the world has remained un-described. This is to allow plenty of imagination when coming up with foreign countries or characters. The only aspect set in stone is that it's the modern era, and magic is widely known. Combat, therefore, is quite often a mix of destructive spells, firearms and swordplay. A mercenary group such as yours would probably work accordingly.
    I didn't see that you had edited it. Sorry. :oops:
    While I do prefer a profile with more meat to it, the length of yours doesn't break the rules. However, one question I have is how he was able to transfer to the syndicate, despite being human. That's a question we'll need to answer before being fully accepted.

5. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Well, let me think here. Do recruitment orders come from the very top, or are there lower-down people (sic) that can recruit? Hell, the way this barrel's rolling one of the succubi might want a new slave or whatever.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Me and Mailbox have the greatest fucking idea ever for TDS.
    DEMON SYNDICATE FIGHTING TOURNAMENT HOSTED BY XERTRA.

7. Mailboxhead

I honestly don't see Xertra doing very much leadership activities.... I suspect she's got an army of advisers that actually run the syndicate for her.

As for that last comment, that is a VERY likely thing to occur. :D
    Just be careful you don't have your soul devoured. :cautious:

Actually, for a reason to come to the syndicate..... What if he got seduced unknowingly by a succubus once, but managed to realize whats happening and escape before she took his soul (btw, succubi don't smex people to steal their souls. they just kinda pull them out of someone). She could escape to the syndicate and he could come looking for her?

8. Stu and Improved

Good plan save for one thing. We'd need a succubus.

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

That really isn't a problem...probably

10. Stu and Improved

I dunno, what person would want their own personal nemesis?

11. Mailboxhead

It's only one of an infinite possible number of reasons to come to the castle. We could try brainstorming more if you'd like. :)

12. Stu and Improved

Lemme think.
    He's... writing a book.
    A paranormal book?
    Maybe he joined the military to write another book, but it undersold?

13. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just made a few changes to my bio.

Character name: Tetsuya
    Bio: Tetsuya is a rather melancholy human/dragon who is moderately obsessed with justice being served to those who deserve it. He's currently 21 years old. His parents dropped him off in a secluded area when he was still inside the egg in hopes that when he hatched he would be able to fend for himself and grow up to be a strong, independent dragon. However, a happy young couple, who happened to be traveling, ended up finding the egg and took him back to their village and decided to parent him. The man actually turned out to be a powerful wizard, and when Tetsuya hatched out of the egg, the man enchanted him so he would take on a human form instead. As he grew up, he noticed that he was different from the other kids, he had a strong resistance to the cold and enhanced senses. He questioned his foster parents about it but they convinced him it was all normal, so he shrugged it off. At the age of 10, the spell was unable to hold any longer and his inner nature broke through, causing Tetsuya to take on his true form once again. He lost control of himself and rampaged through the village and killed many. The wizard, in order to stop him, put all of his power, and his life, into one last spell that he hoped would turn Tetsuya back into to his human form for many years to come. When he came to, he was inside of his house, his foster father lay dead in front of him and his foster mother on the verge of death. He broke down into tears demanding to know what happened. His mother's lips moved, he could see her breath, as if she was freezing cold, and spoke the words: "It's okay, we knew this would happen one day. We knew there were going to be consequences when we first took you in...you're a dragon, Tetsuya." While he can't remember much else, he will never forget the smile she had on her face as she spoke her dying words to him. He devotes his life to trying to master the power he possesses...for the day he found out what he truly is, is also the day his foster parents lay in front of him, dead.
    Chosen Elements: Water + Air = Freeze
    Picture: Human form - http://gyazo.com/e8016b2b275243d4973b32b991fbee43Dragon form -http://gyazo.com/280e2abfd340a3bc56dac865552958dc
    Misc. Info: He enjoys being alone for the most part but doesn't mind other people. He also loves to gaze at the stars. He bears a golden necklace given to him by his foster parents.

Guppy The Cat likes this.
  14. CaptainMcManface

CaptainMcManface Pangalactic Porcupine

Goodnight deamons

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Goodnight McPersonNose!

CaptainMcManface and Joobley like this.
  16. Stu and Improved

So, do I get my own colour, or what?

17. Stu and Improved

Morning, Demons. I have armed myself.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Tournament is basicly 90% confirmed to happen.

19. Stu and Improved

Just joking. Here are the non-Plasma-Age weapons:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Mailboxhead

I actually kind of liked those other two guns. Where are they from?

Also, I don't think you really need to specify the weapons your character has. Just use common logic (he wouldn't be lugging that LMG around EVERYWHERE he goes). The Castle does have an armory filled with all sorts of blades and firearms though.

21. Stu and Improved

This is the request thread. He has artistic vision and an astounding return time.
    Okay, so. Back to brainstorming.
    Tomas was an ex-military author who wrote a few children's books, but lost the muse and took to gambling. He got into trouble with the local mob, who gave him one option: Go to the "Dark Castle", and write down anything he saw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.